Command your Toy Soldiers in multiplayer or co-op with Toy Soldiers: Complete! Bring your toys to life in this action-packed, strategy-based game bundle with the original Toy Soldiers, Toy Soldiers: Cold War, and its DLC’S – Kaiser’s Battle, Invasion, Napalm and Evil Empire.
Release Date: Feb 28, 2014
Watch all 3 trailers
Early Access Game
Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.
Note: This Early Access game may or may not change significantly over the course of development. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you may want to wait until the game progresses further in development. Learn more
What the developers have to say:“DISCLAIMER: THIS IS AN EARLY ACCESS BUILD. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE MAY BE BUGS AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.
We love our community and listening to what you have to say. Join us in the Early Access version of Toy Soldiers: Complete to help us find bugs, give feedback and most of all – help us shape the game before its full release!
In this version you will gain access to Toy Soldiers: Cold War and both DLC’s, Evil Empire and Napalm. Networking, keyboard and mouse control, and Steam leaderboards are currently in alpha. At times, you may not be able to build turrets and we may have to reset the leaderboards – we will try not to!
Before its full release, Toy Soldiers and its two DLC’S, Kaisers Battle and Invasion will be reignited as you man the guns for control of the trench-filled battlefields of Europe!
• Players will be able to fight Toy Soldiers units against Toy Soldiers: Cold War units in multiplayer.
• New Barrage and Commanders are being added to Toy Soldiers.
We are continuing to work on resolving known issues and appreciate your patience as you help us make this the best Toy Soldiers game. As a thank you for helping us find bugs and providing feedback, you will get exclusive Early Access trading cards that can be crafted into a badge!”
Recent updates View all (15)
July 16th, 2014
Trading Cards in Toy Soldiers: Complete on Steam are now available!
To get cards, just play Toy Soldiers: Complete and you'll see them drop into your Steam inventory randomly. You can also trade and buy TSC trading cards in the Steam Market Place!
Along with Trading Cards, we'll be having another major game update soon!
June 21st, 2014
Patch time! We've put in some major work this week with music, animations, and bug fixes!
- New music and sound effects have been placed in the game for TS1.
- Performed balance passes on TS1 units.
- All 12 British levels have had fly in camera animations and wave balances.
- First setup UI has been added for Multiplayer and British units will be playable in the next build! Time to see the might of multiplayer shortly!
- General bug fixes.
- The sniper towers cannot aim vertically.
- The British bombers secondary weapon fires off when the player hits "Left-click"
- Aircraft locks up and continues to move forward endlessly if the player boosts the aircraft to the edges of the maps.
- The mouse sensitivity on the aircraft is very low, which can make it difficult to turn.
- When the player attempts to roll in the British Bomber, the plane becomes stationary during the roll.
- The British Bomber cannot fire any weapons while the plane is in "Bomber Camera" mode.
- Map descriptions of 8-12 overlap "Press to Join" while selecting a campaign map in the British Campaign.
- Crash occurs pausing and then resuming the game on The Spring
- Offensive, Hill Cote 304, Langemarcke 1917, and Polygon Wood levels.
- Multiplayer still desyncs. :(
If you do not see the update, please restart Steam.
“This beautifully presented WWI-themed tower defense game will have you coming back again and again.”
85 – Gamespot
“Nails the 80's toy aesthetic while blending great strategy and action gameplay under one democratic roof. While there may be camera problems, the thrill of the fight is too great to deny in this living toy box”
8.5 – IGN
“If you buy just one tower defense game this year, well, knock yourself out. But if you want a really good action game with some tower defense, some great scoring challenges, some wonderful multiplayer support, some great graphics, and a wonderful sense of humor, you can't go wrong with Toy Soldiers: Cold War.”
100 – GamePro
Early Access Special Offer!
As a thank you for helping us find bugs and providing feedback, you will get exclusive Early Access trading cards that can be crafted into a badge!
Did we mention you save $5 during Early Access? Hurry,download today!
About the GameWARNING: THIS IS AN EARLY ACCESS BUILD. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE MAY BE BUGS AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.
The award winning smash hit returns with Toy Soldiers: Complete!
In this Early Access, bring your toys back to life with Toy Soldiers: Cold War, and its two DLC's - Napalm and Evil Empire. Before full release, the original Toy Soldiers, Kaiser's Battle and Invasion! DLC will be reignited as you man the guns for control of the trench-filled battlefields of Europe. That's both Toy Soldiers games and all DLC in one $45-value bundle!
- Great Value: Play in over 60 missions with all the original Toy Soldiers, Toy Soldiers: Cold War, plus all the DLC packs in one game; Toy Soldiers: Complete.
- Multiplayer: Lead your toy soldiers to victory! Players can battle head to head across games in Complete. That’s right. Take out Commando with your Kaiser in “historic” multiplayer action.
- An Arsenal of Weapons: Command over 50 controllable Units including Machine Guns, Howitzers, Tanks, Fighter Planes and Bombers against over 57 different types of enemy units.
- DLC is free!: Enjoy the content of the original Toy Soldiers, Toy Soldiers: Cold War, The Kaiser’s Battle, Invasion!, Evil Empire and Napalm DLC packs, absolutely free.
- Endless Action: Over 60 hours of intense combat combined with addictive action strategy gameplay.
One of the top 10 best-selling Xbox LIVE® Arcade games of all time, Toy Soldiers is a unique, action-packed strategy-based game in which players command antique WWI toy soldiers vying for control of the trench-filled battlefields of Europe. Deploy an exciting arsenal such as tanks, cavalry, biplanes, and flamethrowers in vintage WWI toy dioramas.
Position your defenses and take direct control of your artillery to bomb the enemy positions, pilot your bi-plane against the enemy trench, or maneuver your tanks across No-Man’s Land and lead your Toy Soldiers to victory!
Kaiser's Battle DLC
Enjoy all new French inspired content with THE KAISER'S BATTLE! Enter the fray as the French Army and battle into the midnight hours in new multiplayer and Survival Mode maps. Take on the new experimental boss, the fearsome K-Wagen!
The British are bringing brand new secret weapons of tiny toy mayhem in 'Invasion!,' the second add-on to Toy Soldiers from Signal Studios!
Put on your Kaiser’s helmet and command the German Army against a mad menagerie of new antagonistic toys, including flying saucers, chivalrous knights, and the “Rolls Royce of the Sky,” the WWII Mustang.
Defend Germany in a new Mini-campaign topped by the most calculating, head-strong boss of all (batteries not included)! Raise your saber, soldier, and lead the charge against… is that a spaceman? The Invasion has begun!
Toy Soldiers: Cold War
The Cold War ignites when '80s era action toys come alive and wage war! Toy Soldiers: Cold War delivers hours of intense combat combined with addictive action strategy gameplay.
Superpowers collide in this playful homage to '80s action toys and films. Command the powerful Cold War arsenals of the USA or USSR armies! Control base turrets, modern combat vehicles, fighter jets, attack helicopters, and commando action figures. Whether lighting up the Toy Box alone or jumping into the fray with your friends, battle in campaign, co-op, or competitive modes.
Fight for the high score in the addictive mini-games, and while you're at it, don't forget to BLOW EVERYTHING UP!
Evil Empire DLC
Its time to step into the boots of our Russian comrades and fight back as the Evil Empire! Deploy turrets, modern combat vehicles, attack helicopters and a slew of new tricks to destroy your capitalist foes—all while enjoying expanded single player, co-op, and competitive modes.
Eager to return to your freedom-fighting American army? Turn up the heat and invade a harsh new world in the jungle-themed Napalm; the final expansion for Toy Soldiers: Cold War.
With challenges focused on torching your enemies, additional weapons at your disposal, a brand-new vehicle, and expanded single-player, co-op, and competitive modes, Napalm is sure to set a new standard for startling authenticity and intense action.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8800 GT 512 MB or AMD HD 4830 512 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 12 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 Compliant Sound Card
- Additional Notes: 3GB Memory required for Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
© 2013 Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Microsoft, “Toy Soldiers” and “Toy Soldiers 2” name and logo are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
68 of 83 people (82%) found this review helpful
265 products in account
8.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Game is just as awesome as the orignal on XBLA, except its on PC so better, all dlc for BOTH games is included as is multiplayer in online fashion and locally multi, very fun game. should note that Toy soldiers one is not currently available and will be coming later, toy soldiers cold war is fully playable as is all of its DLC, Multiplayer has worked for me with a few connection issues and the game DOES NOT use GFWL (thank god) Still a few bugs but with how active the devs have been on these very forums i think it is evident that they are trying to make sure thise game is a full fledged pc game, not just a ♥♥♥♥ty port
35 of 41 people (85%) found this review helpful
1,263 products in account
1.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Simple yet addictive game, with charming graphics and overall decent gameplay. I've never had this much fun playing a tower defense game before. Taking command over your own turrets is a lot of fun, and Ramb... eh Commando rocks (and is ten times more fun than that awful Rambo game that just hit Steam).
23 of 28 people (82%) found this review helpful
57 products in account
10.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
fun game, lots of little bugs nothing really game ending though. and there is no toy soldiers ww1 stuff yet its only cold war and the dlc for it. but this game has lots of potential and if i were you id wait to buy it until everything is done.
8 of 10 people (80%) found this review helpful
161 products in account
2.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Truly love this game. This is by far one of the best Tower Defense games out there. Defintly worth $10. Plus the atmosphere of the game completes it all.
This game is a must buy for me.
This game is a must buy for me.
21 of 35 people (60%) found this review helpful