STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
Here is the run down for this patch.
• The “Brass Hat” Achievement is now obtainable
• Fixed the loading crash on the level, “Capital Crisis”
• Fixed an issue with German AA turrets not needing to reload
• Fixed several issues with the zeppelin boss including the boss disappearing on the German campaign
• Rebalanced AA Turrets for both WWI Factions
• Alt-tab crash fixes
• Minor tweaks to memory to help prevent crashes on load ins
• Localization fixes and updates
• Other issues addressed with missing art and overlapping text
For best results and to avoid common issues, please reset your progress completely.
Instructions for resetting your progress:
1) Go into Steam> Settings> Cloud> Check off “Enable Steam Cloud synchronization for applications which support it”
2) Set Steam to “Offline Mode” (Steam>Offline)
3) Next Delete your local save folder which is “262120” (C:>Program Files>Steam>userdata>”Steam ID Number”>262120)
4) Launch “Toy Soldiers: Complete”
5) Proceed into any level then exit to create a Local save file
6) Exit the game
7) Set Steam to “Online Mode”
8) Go into Steam>Settings>Cloud>Check on “Enable Steam Cloud synchronization for applications which support it”
9) Launch “Toy Soldiers: Complete”
10) A window will pop up saying there is a cloud sync conflict. Click on “Upload to the Steam Cloud”
Done! Your progress will now be completely reset.
Thank you all for the posts and those who have pinged me to make sure this game is as solid as possible as it approaches the end of Early Access. We couldn't have done it without each and every last person who used this to improve the development of this title.
Please keep the info coming and please note that the end of Early Access does not mean the end of work on the game. We will continue to update that title as more issues with fresh information and repro steps are provided.
Any bugs or concerns/issues you come across, please post those on the forums. Any information you can provide is extremely helpful.
As always, you can send me questions on the forums or PM me when I’m available.
It has been a long time since our last update as Signal was focused on shipping Toy Soldiers: War Chest. Thank you all for your patience and helpful repro bugs which made it possible for us to move right over into fix-it mode and ultimately has made this patch possible!
We are hopefully at the final patch or an update away from taking this beauty out of Early Access and moving it the big wide world to allow other players to join you well experienced soldiers on the multiplayer battlefront!
Please make sure to continue to update us on the forums if you are still experiencing any issues so we can address them.
If you need to, you can always send questions to me on the forums or poke me if you see me online and available.
“This beautifully presented WWI-themed tower defense game will have you coming back again and again.”
85 – Gamespot
“Nails the 80's toy aesthetic while blending great strategy and action gameplay under one democratic roof. While there may be camera problems, the thrill of the fight is too great to deny in this living toy box”
8.5 – IGN
“If you buy just one tower defense game this year, well, knock yourself out. But if you want a really good action game with some tower defense, some great scoring challenges, some wonderful multiplayer support, some great graphics, and a wonderful sense of humor, you can't go wrong with Toy Soldiers: Cold War.”
100 – GamePro
As a thank you for helping us find bugs and providing feedback, you will get exclusive Early Access trading cards that can be crafted into a badge!
Did we mention you save $5 during Early Access? Hurry,download today!
© 2013 Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Microsoft, “Toy Soldiers” and “Toy Soldiers 2” name and logo are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.