STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
Toy Soldiers: Complete is 20% off on Steam this week!
We will be releasing a new patch as soon as next week to address issues brought up by the community.
Thank you to every community member who has been helping with the development of this early access game!
Here is the run down for this patch.
• The “Brass Hat” Achievement is now obtainable
• Fixed the loading crash on the level, “Capital Crisis”
• Fixed an issue with German AA turrets not needing to reload
• Fixed several issues with the zeppelin boss including the boss disappearing on the German campaign
• Rebalanced AA Turrets for both WWI Factions
• Alt-tab crash fixes
• Minor tweaks to memory to help prevent crashes on load ins
• Localization fixes and updates
• Other issues addressed with missing art and overlapping text
For best results and to avoid common issues, please reset your progress completely.
Instructions for resetting your progress:
1) Go into Steam> Settings> Cloud> Check off “Enable Steam Cloud synchronization for applications which support it”
2) Set Steam to “Offline Mode” (Steam>Offline)
3) Next Delete your local save folder which is “262120” (C:>Program Files>Steam>userdata>”Steam ID Number”>262120)
4) Launch “Toy Soldiers: Complete”
5) Proceed into any level then exit to create a Local save file
6) Exit the game
7) Set Steam to “Online Mode”
8) Go into Steam>Settings>Cloud>Check on “Enable Steam Cloud synchronization for applications which support it”
9) Launch “Toy Soldiers: Complete”
10) A window will pop up saying there is a cloud sync conflict. Click on “Upload to the Steam Cloud”
Done! Your progress will now be completely reset.
Thank you all for the posts and those who have pinged me to make sure this game is as solid as possible as it approaches the end of Early Access. We couldn't have done it without each and every last person who used this to improve the development of this title.
Please keep the info coming and please note that the end of Early Access does not mean the end of work on the game. We will continue to update that title as more issues with fresh information and repro steps are provided.
Any bugs or concerns/issues you come across, please post those on the forums. Any information you can provide is extremely helpful.
As always, you can send me questions on the forums or PM me when I’m available.
“This beautifully presented WWI-themed tower defense game will have you coming back again and again.”
85 – Gamespot
“Nails the 80's toy aesthetic while blending great strategy and action gameplay under one democratic roof. While there may be camera problems, the thrill of the fight is too great to deny in this living toy box”
8.5 – IGN
“If you buy just one tower defense game this year, well, knock yourself out. But if you want a really good action game with some tower defense, some great scoring challenges, some wonderful multiplayer support, some great graphics, and a wonderful sense of humor, you can't go wrong with Toy Soldiers: Cold War.”
100 – GamePro
© 2013 Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Microsoft, “Toy Soldiers” and “Toy Soldiers 2” name and logo are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.