Cube & Star: Warped Perspectives
"This is like the ultimate mind-f**k experience" - Robin E: The Gaming Ground.
Taking our cue from Robin E's vivid description, Cube & Star: An Arbitrary Love is now warped (hyperbolically) beyond reason and logic.
Select the lens through which you view this bizarre, colorful little world: Opt for the world-stretching Spindle view, the comforting and classic Perspective view, or the sociopath's delight: Data view.
Because truth isn't tied to reality, it is tied to the perspective through which we view it.
About This Game
"Spread color. Spread joy. Thrill to the emergence of strange new creatures. And burn them all to ashes."
Cube & Star: An Arbitrary Love is a surreal open-world exploration game about the creation of life, joy and the pointlessness of existence.
Eat fruit, nudge trees, stain the ground and thrill to the emergence of strange and vapid creatures in your fool's errand to reunite the Ancient Cube and Star.
Day breaks, grass grows, night falls, stars fall from the sky, trees shed their fruit...
And across the world other cubes like yourself are bounding around, each with their own tiny opinions to impart to you... if you have the patience to listen.
As the grey world comes to life - secrets emerge from the ground: discover ancient relics, bizarre monetary tokens and personal journal entries left by cubes long gone.
Fill your void with knowledge, flood the world with color, burn the world to ashes - and watch as an ancient entity is reborn.
- Explore an ever-changing, ever-bizarre world.
- Night falls, day rises, grass grows, and the world becomes slick with rain.
- Seek out the lost voices of the Tiny Things, unearth relics, pointlessly accumulate currency.
- Decrypt the bizarre language of the Tiny Things.
- Resurrect long-dead creatures.
- Flood the world with color.... and drown the world in fire.
- Raise strange new structures and bear witness as their occupants continue their grim calling