Following the success of the RPG-Parody Grotesque Tactics franchise, comes a spin-off nestled in the heart of a tropical zombie bevvy of beauties against the greatest hero of them all, conveniently titled: Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead As the story goes... ...
Release Date: Feb 20, 2014
Watch HD video
Buy Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead
Packages that include this game
Buy Grotesque Tactics Complete Pack
Includes 3 items:
Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes , Grotesque Tactics 2 – Dungeons and Donuts, Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead
“His semidevine humble self is in it!”
2 thumbs up – Holy Avatar
“He's in it!”
100% Dreamy – Guild of Maidens... Maiden...of the Guild
I luv Brainz – Dead Maiden
- Brilliant RPG parody writing (or at least a parody of writing for RPGs)
- Updated cell-shaded graphics
- Zombie women - who don't look a day over deceased
- Fixed camera with advanced dramedy
- Tropical island themed HUD
- Caribbean style Soundtrack
- Exciting round-based battles
- An Island of Zombies
- Wide range of flesh dripping quests
- Difficulty ranges for beginners and veterans alike
- In-depth Skill Tree System
- And yes…still more Zombies
About the Game
Following the success of the RPG-Parody Grotesque Tactics franchise, comes a spin-off nestled in the heart of a tropical zombie bevvy of beauties against the greatest hero of them all, conveniently titled: Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead
As the story goes...
...after the last great battle, our hero Holy Avatar decides to grab a little R&R with his Guild of Maidens on a Caribbean island he recently purchased and renamed “Holy Island”.
Upon arrival on the beach, he makes a gruesome discovery; numerous dead maidens, horribly mutilated, are scattered all over the island and what’s worse, they’re not staying dead! Holy Avatar must put down his mai tai and investigate this strange and unsettling turn of events. New adventures, new hazards and, did we mention the zombies… await our hero and his companions inside the dense woods and caves of this once idyllic island.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: 2,2 Ghz Dual-Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 5 / FX / ATI Radeon 9500 Serie / ATI X700 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
2014 © Meridian4. All rights reserved. Holy Avatar vs Maidens of the Dead is a trademark of HeadUp Games and Silent Dreams. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners.
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.