Why do I recommend it?
- It's adorable
- the main character is a troll (literally)
- There are a lot of traps you have to remember, but also enough traps that are very difficult.
- the save points/hard as hell traps ratio is exactly right.
- The counter-intuitive becomes the intuitive, but the game remains as difficult.
- It's not the type of frustrating that you ragequit and never look at the game again.
- this game is the digital incarnation of april 1st so a perfect gift today
- bullet hell finale
- it makes amazing streams
Why don't I recommend it?
- just ridiculously unfair bossfights after the first one
- the last boss fight doesn't troll but requires a skill that you haven't learned during the game, which can make the boss fight take longer than the rest of the game. I'm a huge danmaku fan so it only took me a few tries.
- the first room in the last level. Just what the hell? I still don't know how I passed it.
Just kidding, I recommend it.
Gift this game to younger girls who like cute things and make them suffer in agony while they try to play the game. Give this game to your friend with anger issues and lose him as a friend. Give this game to people who want to have a good time and really like challenges and who can laugh at the unfairness of the game and you'll have a good time with them. Gift this to a weeaboo friend who complains that cute games aren't hard enough to prove him wrong at life.