>> can somebody tell me why I can't make paragraphs(?) for every point (pro/con)<<
EARLY ACCESS REVIEW:
Wow! The atmosphere in this game is simply amazing. I have to say this is one of the most atmospheric games I've ever played.
You feel pretty helpless all by yourself on this vast abandoned planet as you slowly uncover the story of this planet and it's inhabitants.
The music and voice acting is really good, nothing to complain here!
There are still some things annoying me. For example:
I've got some FPS-drops sometimes and i run a GTX 680 and a i5 3570k + 12gb RAM... But the FPS drops won't make it unplayable but still it's a little bit annoying.
All in all this game is worth it's money (12.99€ for me [that was early access now it's 19.99€).
I don't know how long it will take until you'll finish the game but for now it looks like you will spend a couple of hours with the game :)
(Now I know :D it took me around 5 hours I think)
EDIT AFTER FINISHING THE WHOLE GAME:
After finishing the game my opinion about this game did not change :)
I will add some pro's and con's about this game:
- breathtaking atmosphere (in my opinion)
- really interesting story which makes you wanna play more and more :)
(finished the game in one day because i couldn't stop playing)
- easy controls (it's a simple jump n' run)
- pretty graphics (not the best but they're okay)
- many different terrains/locations (desert/ice/vulcanic/etc...)
- AWESOME music, this is a huge plus
- good voice acting
- huge areas which have a beautiful view
- the gameplay itself can be a little bit boring, the puzzles aren't that hard and the rest is
simple jump n' run gameplay
- it's rather short (finished it in one day in ~5h)
- the graphics are okay but some textures are really "wishy-washy" :)
- a few times i did not know what i need to do, so i needed to check out some youtube videos
(but that could also be my own stupidity)
- not very good optimized i had some fps drops while playing (~15FPS) even though i have
pretty good specs
But still I can recommend this game A LOT. Especially because of the awesome music, the great atmosphere and the really thrilling story which won't let you stop playing the game :)