I got this game when it was in Alpha from Indie Royale. Please keep in mind that this game is made by one person and is only a few dollars. So let's get to the pros and cons: Pros:
1. Nice difficulty curve - the farther you get away from the starting town that harder the enemies get, and the greater the loot gets. After you get some pretty good gear you upgrade yourself to fighting demons instead of Neanders (I think that's how you spell it).
2. Cards - They don't typically sell for much, but hey; buy a cheap game, get a few hours of gameplay and some free cards. Cons:
1. Lack of random encounters - sometimes you may see a spaceship. You can damage them, but I have never been strong enough to destroy it before it kills me. Other than that, it's just more of the same old enemies over and over.
2. Uninteresting quests - There are only like, 4 quests possible to take; Protect this herp, destroy that derp, kill that guy, hack this computer. That's literally all the quests I have ever seen, and with as many hours as I have on record, you would expect a bit more. Other comparisons:
1. Weapon types - if you want variety, you will be disappointed as there are very few weapon types. Sniper rifle, Pistol, Grenade launcher, Shotgun, Sword, and Demon sword (which is only for demons) are the only ones I can think of. Although you can install upgrade circuits into your weapons and armor to upgrade characteristics that apply to you character, which is actually kind of cool.
2. You better not ever accidentally shoot one of your own people, 'cuz if you do they all gunna keel you (It's pretty unforgiving). This can be fun though If you ever get bored you can always turn on your own kind and start stealing from people and become a nomad, so there's that (PS if you do this, there's no going back).
That's about it. Not a very big game, but if you buy it on sale, it's not too much and you'll have some fun. SO, expect that, a few hours of entertainment and some cards.