“This is an amazing game! I love the combination of a procedurally generated voxel world with intense action & RPG elements. The grappling hook and anti-gravity pack are a lot of fun and add an interesting dynamic to the game. I love exploring the seemingly infinite world to find new items and situations.”
10/10 – Swawa3D @ IndieDB
“Just want to say again that this is a great game! For those of you who feel like its a minecraft copy just beacuse of the cube textures used you really need to rethink what a game is about! The game play of 3079 is nothing like minecraft it is pretty unique as well as how the weapons all have diffrent stats and colors kind of reminds me of Borderlands. However it is still an original idea for a game and i still play it from time to time. You should at least try the demo and if you like it please buy it and support fruit! :D Still give it a 9/10 ! Best Regards, Adam”
9/10 – SeaNanners
“After playing this game all day, all i can think about is playing it more. It has an insane amount of replayability and the difficulty is random. Which is refreshing. Some enemies are difficult to kill and some are easy. The way the difficulty gets higher is based off the distance from where you start. Which is great.”
10/10 – Blackop2 @ IndieDB
3079 is a futuristic, open-world action first-person role playing game.
All areas, buildings, items, quests and characters are randomly generated. You will find unique lands & challenges. I hope you enjoy it![/b]
Please follow Phr00t's Software for giveaways, updates & more! https://www.facebook.com/phr00ts.software
You arrive on a planet experiencing constant war. It is your duty to find out why the warring factions cannot find peace on their own & hopefully restore it yourself.
Make sure you have Java 7 Update 45 (or better) installed!
On Windows, if you have trouble, you may need to uninstall other versions of Java.
You can get Java from: http://www.java.com/getjava
- Trading Cards are here!
- Practically endless, open-world exploration
- Futuristic weapons and items procedurally generated for endless character equipment
- Difficulty that increases as you explore further (don't worry, items get better too!)
- Fully functional Multiplayer with Twitter integration
- Procedurally generated quests for rewards and story advancement
- Fortress building using a construction tool
- Body-part specific damage calculation and dismemberment: Head Shot!
- Skill system for things like engineering, charisma and camouflage
- Different biomes (grassland, mountains, snow, poison, desert, sea etc.)
- Complete storyline that has a start, middle and end
- Sloped surfaces and higher polygon models gives the world a new, less "blocky" look
- Challenging artificial intelligence -- enemies and allies will dodge, follow, inspect sounds etc.
- 3D effects like anti-aliasing, damage & underwater blurring
- Soft ray-traced lighting (makes for nice shadows to hide in)
- A very fast, efficient multithreaded engine for smooth, high FPS gameplay almost completely free of "lag"
Community Hub: http://steamcommunity.com/app/259620/guides/