STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
Dear Steam Members,
Latest update combines all missed weekly updates since update #5 into one big release. We apologize for lack of informations on those smaller updates that happened in between - we were extremely busy working on this one.
Here's list of introduced changes:
Please accept our apologies for a late update. We are working very hard from the beginning of September to make Race to Mars better. You can find the list of the updates below:
- System for displaying notifications and receiving emails
- Blur added under the UI panels; improved blur effect on the pause screen
- New, redesigned buildings tech tree. Buildings has been relocated on the map. Now you can start their construction.
- Game Over panel displayed when ammount of the company money goes below 0
- Menu and UI for saving and loading games. The load functionality will be avaliable in the future updates.
- Alternative mode for the end turn button - simulate three turns in the time of one
- Displaying content of the notification in the inbox panel
- Menu in the administration building
- Bank loans section in the administration building
- Marketing and PR section in the administration building
- All loans and marketing campaigns values are the placeholders for now.
- Animation for the changes in money, hype and prestige parameters
- Improved switching between game panels and sections. Focused panels highlighted.
- Timeline money switch - displaying icons when bank loans and marketing campaigns ends.
- Implementation of the "Risk & Opportunity" panel, that displays a chance of the random events occuring during end of turn phase.
- Graph system implementation. Displaying profits from the marketing campaigns and changes in the resources using graphs.
- Raports section in the administration panel displaying information about changes in the resources splitted into turns
- "Risk & Opportunity" system, that generates random events during end of turn phase depending on their chances
- UI panel and implementation of the scientific conference system
- Fixes and tweaks in the UI panels animations and behaviour
- Recruting engineers
- Graph of the income and spendings in the previous turn raport panel
- Bugfixes and tweaks in the "previous turn raport" panel
- Generating data of the personel to hire
- Bugfixes and improvements in the "risk and revard" panel
- Bunch of random events, only for the test purpose for now.
Once again we are very sorry for a late report. As you can see we are still working on the game and we are going improve the communication with the comunity as well.
Please stay tuned for the next updates and we invite you to leave your thoughts and comments about the project to make it better.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.