STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
Lucky 13 brings more stability and little bit of new features to the game.
- Assembling rockets in the assembly room
- Placeholder rockets to be constructed in the assembly room
- Started implementation of the mission control building
- Placeholder inside of the mission control and the weather forecast system
- Audio sliders in the settings menu
- Fixed issue with game freezing after fiddling with personnel parameters
- Changing personnel parameters generates appropriate events
- Bug fixes and improvements
Next update will be coming within two weeks.
Twelfth update is ready for playing!
Major update introduces National Space and Air Office (NSaAO) - The building allows you to
negotiate with customers, accept contracts, negotiate milestones and browse history orders.
Other companies can beat you in a tender for a contract, so be thorough and fast.
You must carefully watch the trades. If you successfully complete missions, you gain the necessary funding, otherwise you lose the trust of customers.
We also added placeholder content for researches, components, random events and more.
All of this will change in the future, but you can already get the taste of what all of these systems will look like when the game is finished.
In addition, we improved:
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.