STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
We proudly present Update 17
- Improvements in the Assembly room. Better filtering, collapsing panels, started work on improved rocket assembly.
- New model of the administration building and mission control (mission control without textures yet). New models will be more readable, will reflect real world buildings and are PBR ready.
- Finished changes in the personel system, engineers were changed into the project groups.
- Started work on improving the researches panel and tree - still heavy WIP
- Finished refactor of the backend that will be easier to operate for the designers. A lot of regression fixes - still WIP
- Removed old translation file, started work on creating new language and translation system - still WIP
We proudly present Update 16!
- Goals system and extended company image panel. Spend "Hype" points to attempt goal and succeed before the deadline to improve your company image. Climb up the goals tree to reach the ultimate one - "The Mars" that will grant you the victory. Right now all of the goals are placeholders and the final one is missing - expect much more of them in the future updates.
- Realistic weather simulation. The weather has impact on the rocket launch - keeping track of it in the "Mission Control" building is necessary for succesfull rocket launches.
- Redesigned end turn summary window that combines both income changes as well as your current component production into one panel.
- Fixed various small issues with the end turn button.
- Redesigned events window that allow to for process the events faster.
- WIP: Changes to the engineers system - instead of separate engineers they will be grouped into the teams that will differ from one another by what they specialise in, how many engineers they contain, what special perks they have and who is their leader. This feature will be fully completed in the next update.
- WIP: Rockets / Missions / Contracts / Components Production - Due to the changes we are implementing in the framework now, we needed to temporally disable those features while we work on improving them for use by the designers. They will be enabled and operating again in the next update.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.