Sobre este conteúdo
Awesomenauts: Starstorm is an expansion pack for Awesomenauts, and will bring you new characters, a replay feature and spectator mode, and much more. Starstorm currently unlocks Ted McPain, Penny Fox, Sentry X-58, Skree, Nibbs. Spectator mode, new map and many more features will be added later for everyone owning the Starstorm expansion.
The universe is in turmoil as the ever-enduring stalemate between the droid armies of the Ones and Zeros reaches a fever-pitch! Millions of battles have been fought across the scorched wastelands of Sorona, the dense jungle reservation of Ribbit IV, on AI Station 404’s installations and inside the recently discovered mystical temple of Aiguillon.
Meanwhile, in the Raki star system, a gigantic remnant of the first AI war drifts close to a burning star. This unfinished battle station, an abandoned relic of the first generation of robots, is called "The Starstorm." It was considered to be the ultimate weapon, holding the power to transform the energy from stars into a whirling mass of destruction. Its hull bears thousands of robot ground troops slumbering in their rusty sleep.
The space platform and its robotic legion were thought to be permanently powered down after the first AI war, and the station has been abandoned ever since. The Starstorm was never fully operational, until recently...
Emergency reports of the star imploding into a giant, burning, space storm indicate that the Starstorm has somehow been activated. The news of the clearly battle-ready station has drawn the attention of the Ones and Zeros, and both factions have sent their best teams to investigate and secure the station and gain control of the Starstorm’s destructive power!
The pieces are set, the eve of battle approaches once more! Awesomenauts, assemble!
- All-new 'Nauts - Starstorm will bring you five all-new Awesomenauts. From the heroic Ted McPain to the mysterious space-hitchhiker Skree, Starstorm will draw in the very best mercenaries from across the galaxy. (Ted McPain, Penny Fox, Sentry X-58, and Skree are available right now, with the fifth Starstorm-exclusive 'Naut to be released at a later date)
- Let's watch the replay! - A fully featured replay system allows you to relive all those epic showdowns and one-of-a-lifetime plays. Replays are automatically preserved for future generations.
- Get involved! - Awesomenauts: Starstorm was crowdfunded by you, the community! We want you to get involved and give us feedback on the 'Nauts, share ideas for cool Custom Games settings, and become part of the development!
- Buckle up, we're going places! - A new map for Awesomenauts is currently in development as part of the expansion. Visit the Starstorm space station and face off against your opponents in the bowels of the ancient warmachine.
- SPECTATOR MODE!!!1! - In addition to the replays feature, we are working on a feature that will allow you to watch matches live. Watch your friends play, or join the best players in world as they face off against each other! This feature will be implemented at a later point in time.
To find out more about our scheduled content, please check out the Awesomenauts: Starstorm roadmap over on our website.