Griffin Bane, a brand new expansion to the Might & Magic: Duel of Champions universe, is now available! This release features 100 brand new cards, brand new achievements, new features, and much more. Log in to the game and experience Griffin Bane today!
Want to learn more about Griffin Bane? Check out the Patchnotes here -> http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/898224
Full patchnotes on the Ubi forums here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/898224
In this release:
The Might & Magic: Duel of Champions Development Team is proud to release Sins of Betrayal, an exciting new expansion with cards, features, and fixes!
100 New Cards
New Heroes, Creatures, Spells, Fortunes, Buildings and Event
- All Heroes with the "Invoker" in their title (Asalah, Jezziel, Kal-Azaar, Mother Namtaru, Shaar, Kaiko) change starting requirements from 0/2/1 to 1/2/0
- Lurker in the Dark: Now Requires 3 Might, and has Fear effect lowered to 2
- Chain Casting updated description and effect to: Until end of turn: Spells you play cost [1:RESOURCES] less for each other spell you played this turn. The cost of those spells could not be reduced to less than [1:RESOURCES].
- Bloodsnake Shaman updated description and effect to: The first time an Enrage counter is put on Bloodsnake Shaman in a turn, it deals 1 damage to all enemy creatures on the same row.
- Titan Workforce updated description and effect to: Permanent: The first time that one or more friendly Construct dies in a turn, return them to their owner's hand instead.
- Writ of Fate updated description and effect to: Shuffle target Unique card into its owner's library.
- Generator Titan no longer gives his ability to enemy construct creatures
Replay Manager: added a tool to watch replay files in-game (not available on iPad version)
Pack Inventory screen added to the 'Open Packs' menu
Daily Quests: Quests that required to complete an objective with one specific faction now give the choice between two factions
Infernal Pit gives Wildcards in addition to previous rewards (1 Wildcard for each 1000 Gold worth of Sacrifices)
First/second player advantage: changed the rules to even the odds whether you play first or second in a multiplayer match:
- On its first turn, the first player doesn't draw a card during its supply phase and cannot use his hero's ability
- The second player starts the game with a Dragon Crystal. This special fortune card gives the opportunity to the second player, at the time he chooses in the game, to use one free effect (either drawing a card, gaining a temporary 1 resources boost or dealing 1 damage to a creature)
Resource curve becomes 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, etc. instead of 1-2, 2-3, 3-4, etc.
© 2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Might and Magic, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.