Verfasst: 29. August
NOT PAY TO WIN & LOTS OF FUN:
- Single player Campaign that takes more than a week to complete as it is hard.
- Lots of GOLD & CARDS earned from single Campaign.
- Deep strategy with LOTS of SPELLS
- Quick matches from 5 minutes to long ones of 20 minutes (that I love)
- AMAZING DARK FANTASY
- Levelling up gives you experience and gold to buy more packs
- It's FREE ( just try and see for your self)
- It takes sometimes 2 minutes to get an adversary.
- It takes a few days to understand the mechanics of the game. (as it is complex, and GREAT!)
- Sometimes the randomization of the cards you get in your starting hand is flawed (getting 3 copies of one card 2 of another and 2 of another is strange when it happens a once or twice a day)
My past experience: I used to play MTG (I find it too expensive now days, so I use Work Station for free with friends), currently playing Hearthstone (I have most of the cards, only 4 legendaries to finish the collection)
I have been playing for a week TO DOC and I still have lots of fun!
The solo play is really good, it gives you LOTS OF GOLD to buy packs and some 20 packs. The only problems with the 20 packs is that they are from the old editions, so most of cards are not valid for standard game (only for open - for Pros)
What most of people complain is about the changes that happened from the old edition to the new. For me is ok, as I do not care about most of things they say. For example, you can only buy with seals (mostly real money) packs from old editions with cards that we can not use in the Standard game, so WHAT'S THE POINT!!!
COMPARE TO MTG:
Not as good. MTG is the King. Strategy in not as deep and versatile. But illustrations in DOC are better for my taste.
In MTG you can mix all the cards, in DOC you have classes and some general cards, very few. So it is limited in that aspect. But you can mix spells and there are 7 schools of magic, and many Heroes with abilities and mixes of magic schools that create different strategies.
COMPARE TO HEARTHSTONE:
For the moment I proffer the deepest of DOC and the extensive amount of spells. Hearthstone is great and I love it, but is all about minions and sometimes it feels a bit limited. I have been playing since close Beta and I'm a bit bored now. The brought only 30 new cards with Naraxxramas and the Meta has changed, but is more or less with the same cards, not so interesting.
I also prefer the illustrations and the darker look of DOC, but I miss the animation of the spells of HS.
HS is fast and great for any moment, DOC could be slower but deeper so more planing is requiered to play.
HS has Drafts in the Arena and is amazing, the best of all, maybe that is missing in DOC.
My advice is to try it and decide as it is FREE. If you want all the basic decks to start with, use my code as Referal: 8BKDTC
If you see a bad review of someone that has played more than 40 hours, read it careful, most of people do not like changes and get angry when that happens. There are reviews of people that has played more than 50 hours, even 400 hours and they are bad reviews. Tell me how someone that has played so much has not liked the game? They are angy with changes.
Don't miss the opportunity to try it!