- Official championship (teams/cars)
- No annoying unskipable career agent nor a story mode and other nonsense
- Decent enough car setup options
- Decent damage applications
- Decent voices and sounds (pace notes)
- Repetitive lazy copy&paste stages (tracks)
- Some very unrealistic tracks (Mexico) with wrong pace notes to compliment it
- Insane amount of hairpin corners and often way to tight
- Mweh physics and car handling
- Mweh graphics
I bought it @ 75% off and for that price it's an okay rally game, but just don't expect a full realistic rally sim (anno 2014 the first one still has yet to be made).
Compared to very old rally games such as the Colin McRae WRC series and even the old V-Rally this modern 2013 game has little to no improvements to show for. In Fact, the tracks in Colin McRae (10 years ago) were much better and so was the car handling and feel of realism. This rally game is an uninspired game with little to no love from the developers, it's just made for the $. Anno 2013 they could have delivered so much more then the old rally games, but amost non of that is presented here.
Overall it is still a fun race game and worth to spend at least a couple dozen hours on if you ignore the cheesy factors, hence it's still a thumbs up.