Early Access Review:
Please note that this is a review of a very early version of the game. There are a lot of things still to be done before this game can be released but in my opinion Full Control is on a very good path.
This is a prequel of Jagged Alliance from 1994.
The producer wants to have all important and liked features from the two Original Jagged Alliance titles in the game and add some new and modern features. They try to keep the original feeling of the game and that is most important for the fans i think.
Positives of this early version:
- Gameplay really is similar to Jagged Alliance 2
- Modding features and an editor are already added
- The environment looks nice and catches the flair of a tropical isle
- Some mercs are already in
Negatives of this version:
- A lot fo work to do (features missing etc.)
- A lot of bugs are still in the game
- Only few sectors playable
- Many features are missing
- graphics (especially of the characters) are not that detailed yet
If you are a fan of the Jagged Alliance series and want to help find bugs and help Full Control make this game better, than you can purchase this early version.
But if you want a polished game that has all the features in it and almost no bugs, than you better wait until it is fully released.
In my opinion this game has a lot of promise and if Full Control keeps on doing what they did until now this could be the legimite heir of the Jagged Alliance Throne :)