Improved since last year? Ohh yes :D
- The menus are much better now.
- Riders orders in races have improved alot.
- You can even set the riders to auto so they follow a strategy that you can setup before and under the race. (sprint for mountain/sprints/stage victory or defend leaders jersey etc.)
- Realistic equiptment sponsors thats allow you to determin the R&D in their frame and wheels!! Riding them in races will speed up the testing process, like in real life :D
- Price money is back in a minor scale.
Generally I have the last couple of year been alittle disapointed in the improvements of PCM and the pricing for that upgrade wasnt worth it, but I can tell you, this year it is.
You have done a great job this year Cyanside! :-)
Note: The general gameplay is much as you know it, but I think all the small improvements they made in this years edition, makes it proberly one of the most realistic and best PCM I have ever played..
Note: Played them all :-)
UPDATED 28/6 2014 ----------------------------- BELOW ----------------------------------
Now the time have come to liste some of the bad stuff I have experienced lately.
- Click on rider with the mouse in races, does not always work. Sometimes you have to use the keyboard back/forward key or use multiple clicks around, before it works..
- Making a train with your sprinter in the last position, is a pain in the ♥♥♥. Its always the sprinter that gets dropped and none of the other riders in the train.. Wierd..
- No more race-reports after a simulated race. Did the riders do, what I ordered them too? I have no idea.. Only a result list to look at.
- Few rider crashes. No point in keeping your leader in the front of the pack, if mass crashes never happens/exits.
Now some good stuff.
- Stable game. Only got a failure a couple of time when loading a stage.. Nothing serius, as the game was loaded back in no time and game remembered the line-up for the race. (Remember to update drivers)
- Breakaways have a fair chance of getting a stage win.
As I wrote in the "first review", I still recommend the 2014 edition of PCM, but I must change the rating to 8/10 untill the "mouse clicking" / "sprinter train" mentioned above is fixed, hopefully in a patch in the near future.