“ObsCure's really cool!”
8.0 – Worthplaying
“One of the most innovative horror games of 2005.”
7.6 – IGN
“The team drew inspiration from Resident Evil, Alone In The Dark, Project Zero, and, of course, Silent Hill. They also chipped in a whole slew of their own ideas.”
7.0 – Eurogamer
Om detta spel
For some time now, Leafmore High School has been the setting for unexplained disappearances. In this survival horror game, you take control of a group of 5 American students. With your friends, you try to unravel the mysterious happenings at this unremarkable-looking school. The night will be long and survival not will not be easy...
A few years ago, strange things started occurring in the usually quiet American school of Leafmore. Some students are said to have heard awful screams, and there is talk of mysterious disappearances.
After one of their friends mysteriously disappears, a group of students decide to investigate the disturbing events. One evening after class, they stay behind and are locked inside the school, determined to discover what is going on.
Down long, dimly-lit corridors and in dark classrooms, Shannon, Kenny, Ashley, Stan and Josh will try to find out why their school has become so terrifying - and will try to stay alive.
- Discover the game that has become a classic in the survival horror game genre.
- Every student in the group has a special ability.
- All kinds of weapons can be used: baseball bats, handguns, shotguns, and much more.
- Solve puzzles.
- Play alone or with a friend in co-op mode on the same screen.
- Soundtrack composed by award-winning composer Olivier Derivière.
- Compatible with the Xbox 360 controller.