Publisert: 31. juli
The concept of this game is great. Though there are some good things, the bad outweighs them:
- Pretty good graphics and audio
- It does give the feeling of really being in the driver seat of a bus
- City is fairly expansive and laid out pretty well
- The controls are clunky and laid out terribly
- Was unable to see out of the mirrors at all, even with the highest graphics detail
- There is a tutorial mode, though it could be a lot more in-depth about what is going on
- If you changed a keybind in options, that would not be reflected in the tutorial, and since some things named in the tutorial are not named the same thing in the control settings it can really be confusing
- There is no explaination of what kinds of menus the function keys on the keyboard will bring up, you wouldn't even know those menus are there if you didn't accidentally hit the buttons and it popped up
- I tried making both male and female characters on the screen where you have to enter name/birthday/sex...etc.., regardless of the sex you choose, you will be a male that is way too overdressed to be a bus driver
Overall though this game has a great concept, the execution is atrocious. Not sure as to why it has so many positive ratings, but no matter how hard I try I am unable to fathom anything about this game that would make it worth any kind of money. Someday hopefully there will be a bus simulation that is on par with ETS2, until then there will be no bus driving for me.
My recommenation is to save your money or get ETS2 if you don't mind a really good truck driving simulator.