"Tiny Brains" is a cooperative action puzzler that follows four super-powered lab animals in their attempt to escape a mad scientist's experiments. In this joyously chaotic multiplayer game, the four "Tiny Brains" must combine their unique physics-based powers to navigate through a trick-ridden maze.
Release Date: Dec 11, 2013
Watch all 2 trailers
Buy Tiny Brains 2 Pack
Buy a 2-Pack of Tiny Brains! Send the extra copy to a friend.
March 27th, 2014
Today a new and totally free update of Tiny Brains is now available. Based on community feedback, we've added lots of new content, and also improved on the existing game.
- New challenges in the new "Road to Stardom" game mode, including the Infernal Carousel, Battle of Sphereburg, and Matrix Ball
- New star-based progression and scoring system in "Road to Stardom". Can you reach all the stars and unlock all the levels?
- Souped-up superpower for the Minsc the hamster -- Now, he can freeze objects with his ice blocks!
- Updated user interface that allows players to better navigate throughout modes and challenges
With the new price
of 9.99$, its a steal! ;)
November 21st, 2013
As a thanks to the folks who have pre-ordered Tiny Brains, the upcoming co-op indie action puzzler from 505 Games and developer Spearhead Games, we'll be offering an early look with a limited beta. You'll get to play through the first few chapters of Tiny Story - where you must solve puzzles to escape the mad scientist's nefarious tests, and you will also have the chance to test your superpowers with endless Tiny Challenges. Enjoy, and look out for the complete game this December!
“Tiny Brains is some of the most blindly entertaining co-op action you can find”
“The game is a blast with other players, and the wide variety of challenges should keep you playing for hours”
“Spearhead Games has done a pretty phenomenal job of creating a four-player puzzle experience that works with any combination of participants — or even alone.”
About the Game
"Tiny Brains" is a cooperative action puzzler that follows four super-powered lab animals in their attempt to escape a mad scientist's experiments. In this joyously chaotic multiplayer game, the four "Tiny Brains" must combine their unique physics-based powers to navigate through a trick-ridden maze. All of the puzzles in "Tiny Brains" can be solved multiple ways depending on how groups combine their powers. The game has competitive and challenging fast paced communicative play along with simple controls so players of any level can jump right in.
KEY GAMEPLAY FEATURES
• Cooperative Gaming: Tiny Brains requires players to collaborate and put their heads together to overcome physics-based obstacles. With each player controlling a different superpower – Create, Force, Vortex and Teleport – the Tiny Brains must work as a team to move forward and escape the scientist’s deadly labyrinth of mazes.
• Play It Your Way: All of the puzzles in Tiny Brains can be solved multiple ways depending on how groups combine their powers. The co-op level design creates dynamic, emergent gameplay, whether advancing through the campaign mode, beating time-based challenges, or competing in endless levels.
• Whimsical World: To escape the mad scientist’s lair, players explore a colorful world of Popsicle stick-like ice pops, duct tape, tiny cages and Rube Goldberg machines. The zany art style gives rise to a slew of slightly mutated, yet oddly cute, playable characters.
• Hardcore to Casual: Tiny Brains eggs on hardcore gamers with competitive leaderboards and fast-paced communicative play, challenging them to combine their powers as efficiently as possible. At the same time, the game has simple controls and physics-based mechanics that make it easy for casual and less-experienced gamers to jump right in.
- OS: Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: P4 3 Ghz or Athlon 3400
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB Video Memory with Shader Model 3.0 support; ATI Radeon X1600XT / NVIDEA GeForce 7800GS
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
Developed by Spearhead Games. Published by 505 Games. 505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games S.r.l. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.