STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Get one copy for yourself and give the other three to friends!
We have a fun build ready for testing in the Beta branch. Check out monster spawn blocks. Here's a breakdown of the current version.
* Spawn Blocks can be found in Scavenger Mode only (we'll expand this to other modes after testing and feedback).
* Spawn blocks come in two forms: Grey (easy) and Red (challenging)
* Right click on a spawn block to activate it.
* Active blocks will light up and begin flashing.
* Waves of skeletons and zombies will arise from the block.
* If you defeat all the enemies, the spawn block transforms into a loot block.
* If two (or more) spawn blocks are in close proximity, they might cause a chain reaction and all activate!
This build also fixes the bug that prevented players from harvesting their own teleport blocks for re-use.
Please let us know what you think. We're going to be balancing the waves and behavior based on player feedback. We also have more plans for future features regarding spawn blocks, so stay tuned!
- When picking up items from Loot blocks, the items will be displayed in the console.
- Global announcements are now made whenever a player reaches various milestones of kills during a play session. Enjoy a little friendly competition and bragging rights for defeating different types of enemies!
- Global announcements also occur for opening certain numbers of loot blocks.
Currently most messages are sent every 10 occurrences.
We took a little longer than we wanted on this release, but we've already made great progress on the next update. Look for a new build on the Beta branch coming soon!
We have done a massive overhaul on the game with the recent 1.7 update, giving the game a major face-lift and integrating many of the features requested by the community.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.