“MouseCraft is a game that manages to take inspiration from two classic titles and create something fun. The fact that I became obsessed with making sure every mouse made it through the obstacle course tells you how addictive this game can be. Of the 80 levels included, there are a few that can stop you in your tracks and put you off from returning, but that minor flaw aside, MouseCraft is a great game that puzzle fans should take a look at.”
9/10 – The Sixth Axis
“If you’re a fan of puzzle games, don’t miss Crunching Koalas’ brilliant remix. MouseCraft drops you into a series of challenges that will initially make you feel like a mouse trapped in a maze. But after working your way through these environments, you’ll feel like a mad scientist who can’t be stopped.”
8/10 – Game Informer
“Offering up a new experience every time the mice finish their well-deserved cheese, MouseCraft is a refreshing experience for those in need of a complex puzzle game. It may not be has light-hearted as it could have been, but Mousecraft succeeds by making the player think instead of laugh. With fresh ideas in every level diminishing the possibility of boredom, who needs simplicity?”
8/10 – HardcoreGamer
Om dette spillet
Ever wondered what a cross between Tetris and Lemmings would look like? Well, wonder no more, because... MouseCraft is here!
Help Schrödinger, the crazy cat scientist, in his cheesy experiment and lead a group of mice in the most puzzling experience this year.
MouseCraft is an A to B puzzle game where players help mice in their relentless quest for cheese by stacking the world's most famous blocks: Tetrominos. Gather collectibles, fight enemies, use different types of bricks, blow things up and avoid enviromental hazards in 80 handcrafted levels.
Key Game Features:
- Experience a remix of two classic gameplay mechanics: Pile up Tetromino bricks to create a safe path for as many mice as possible.
- Discover an epic tale of a crazy cat scientist who is striving to unlock the potential of a mysterious, mice-powered machine.
- Defeat obstacles, overcome gaps and gather collectibles by using different types of blocks, be them explosive, crumbling or even jelly ones.
- Prove your stacking skills in your own style- freeze the game by using the Active Pause feature or increase the speed any time you want.
- Get involved by creating your own maps and show off your creativity by sharing them with our community.
- Chill out while listening to our funky soundtrack scored by Mikolai Stroinski, the composer for Dark Souls 2, The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
How much content is there?
- 80 hand-crafted levels (about 6-10 hours of gameplay).
- 7 different types of Tetromino Bricks, 2 types of Enviromental Hazards, Bombs, Enemies...
- 4 different locations.
- Level Editor which allows you to create your own maps.
- Full Steam integration, including: Cloud Saves, Achievements, Leaderboards and Trading Cards.