Sins of a dark age is now my #1 favorite moba. I have spent 130 hours in it so far and can tell you what I have observed so far while playing it.
* The game has a highly active developer team who will help you and are on almost every day quite often. They also even play!
* Skills in the game are very fluid and can also be hotkeyd to whatever key binding you want them on.
* They have a market system where you can trade skin recipes and weapons/armor/trinkets and the components to craft them.
* When playing against high levels as a lower level they turn off their bonus stats and items to balance them to your level so say you had 1 stat point they also would only have 1.
* In game party system where you can team up with 3 other people and play a game with.
* Custom games; This is where you can practice if you dont feel like you are ready to play other players yet or are new to mobas. You can also use them for fun skirmishes between friends or set up a tournament for prizes on the forums and host it in custom.
*Sins Of A Dark Age also has a unique quest system which will give you various buffs and abilities as well as special lane minions and EVEN GOLD!!! Some of the buffs include crippling poison that does damage, a hawk you can use to be a vision ward for a short duration and a team buff that gives more damage to teamates. You can also get a gryphon to push a lane A GRYPHON!!!! You can also slay a DRAGON!!
* One thing you should know before purchasing this game is that there is a very low playerbase as it is in alpha right now so que times will be long during certian times of days and then 5-10 min other days.
I will be streaming this game at http://www.twitch.tv/baal2023
if you want to catch a glimpse at the gameplay and mechanics and I look forward to seeing you in game!