I completed all of the Solar Flux puzzles in just under 3 hours. If you are into breaking records and completeing all acheivements then you will be playing much longer. I would recommend buying this game if...
A) You like puzzle games.
B) You like outer space.
C) If it is on sale for cheap.
- Creates a nice atmosphere of suns, planets, etc
- Gameplay is smooth on either the mouse or the gamepad
- Not too frustrating but more relaxing (breaking current records may get very frustrating)
- Great concept for a puzzle game
- The music was not as atmospheric/ambient as I would have hoped for (This was corrected by turning the game music off and playing my own soundtrack)
- I felt they could have expanded on the space theme. Suns, planets and black holes were great but I felt the time bombs didn't fit into the setting at all. They should have replaced them with an exploding comet or something found in outer space
Overall this is one of those good little games to pick up during a Steam sale.http://youtu.be/UXrGmwY_Dw4