It’s a rare gift to deliver an absurd and sparkling but logical (in its own way) story.It’s about:
- how is it to be Mel Gibson from What Women Want but in video game;
- reading NPC’s minds and helping them to solve their problems;
- checking that your “condition was in”;
- laughing a lot.Why you should play this:
- the atmosphere of total insanity in sauce of jokes about Smoking Man from X-files, pirates, Peter Pen, Moby-♥♥♥♥, nurses and doctors (incl. psychiatrists), Big-Foot, Santa Claus, Walking Dead (game or TV show – have no idea, but it was certainly about it), they even refer on old comedy “Stop! Or my Mom will Shoot” with Stallone...
- stylish “flat” graphic;
- vivid main character;
- the game brings forgotten feeling of enjoying playing – not working, not suffering, not nervous trying to beat a hard level, not "push X to win" – just pure entertainment.Why you may not like this or buy it for a full price:
- it’s short – will take 5…6 hours, not more and maybe 1…2 additional hours to get all achievements, but through the fact that it is a game where humor plays main part it’s quite long;
- unfortunately, there’s no such thing as replay ability – it’s great only for one time as any good joke. Great parody – unique thing in computer games. And do not look screenshots: you will be just poisoned with spoilers.
Julkaistu 7 toukokuu(ta) 2014.