- fixing a bug that froze AI when loading one of the "old" campaign's save.
- invalid saves are now clearly visible on "Climb Mount Narodnaia".
- fixing some campaigns' battlegrounp models' errors.
- fixing S-Korean heliborne infantry in "2KW": it now generates an "Alamo-stykle" battle whenever landing in an enemy sector.
- fixing some self-propeled artillery turret which couldn't rotate 360°.
- comm& helicopters' base availability set at 6 per card.
- Polish T-72M1D stats aligned on the stats of the CSSR T-72M1K.
- REDFOR heavy artillery units now fire their full loadout in one salvo (affects Koksan, Pion, Malka).
- REDFOR OSA AK price reduced from 45$ to 40$.
- REDFOR OSA AKM price reduced from 75$ to 65$.
- Chinese HQ-61 service date changed from 1986 to 1988 [size=85](to model the HQ-61A missile variant, but name hasn't been changed yet).[/size]
- Chinese HQ-61 accuracy increased from 40% to 60%.
- N-Korean PON'GAE-2 price reduced from 60$ to 55$.
- Polish NEWA accuracy increased from 55% to 65%.
- BLUFOR Roland 2 missile range vs helicopter increased from 2100m to 2450m.
- W-German FRR ROLAND 2 price reduced from 55$ to 50$.
- W-German FRP ROLAND 2 price reduced from 55$ to 50$.
- American Super Cobra gets its AIM-9 back.
- USSR aircraft carrier model fixed
- Fixed music in opening video
- Fixed minor bugs in english texts
- 51. Attack Sqd. (Chinese unit in Qingdao) can now be attacked even if alone.
- Fixing objectives display.
- BEWARE: All saves in the Climb Mount Narodnaia campaign are no longer working. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Gjoll minimap fixed
- Fixed missing filter option in the Armory
Following S-Korean unit names changed:
K111 CV -> K111 JIHWI-CHA
KM113A1 CV -> M113A1 JIHWI-CHA
K277 -> K277 JIHWI-CHA
M48A3 CV -> M48A3 JIHWI-CHA
UH-1A ROK -> UH-1A YIDONG-JIHWI-SO
M67 RCL -> JIKSA-HWAGI-BAN
K136 -> K136 KOORYONG
M48A5K2 -> M48A5K WRSA
K111 I-TOW -> K113 I-TOW
K111 TOW-2 -> K113 TOW-2
M45D -> SEUNG-GONG-PO
A-37B -> A-37B Dragonfly
F-16C Block 30 -> F-16C PEACE BRIDGE
F-4DS -> F-4D PEACE PHEASANT I
F-4ES -> F-4E PEACE PHEASANT II
F-86F -> F-86F SABRE
KF-16C Block 52D -> KF-16C ASPJ
Following Chinese unit names changed:
BJ212 PML75 -> BJ212 PWL78
Q-5 -> Q-5I
Q-5II -> Q-5IA
F-104J KYU -> F-104J EIKOH
DDR MiG-29 9-13 -> MiG-29 9-13S
Lynx HA S.2 -> Lynx HAS.2
Kh-25L -> Kh-25ML
F-8E(FN) Twin Colt Mk 12 -> Quad Colt Mk 12
Kh-25L -> Kh-25ML
Ka-52 Kh-25ML -> Kh-25MPU
9M336 -> 3M9
9M336M4 -> 3M9M3
C-701R -> YJ-7R
Yingji-J1 -> C-802
YJ-8 -> YJ-8K
Gsh-23 -> GSh-23L
- Soviet 2S23 NONA-SVK speed increased from 60km/h to 80km/h
- N-Korean M1992 SPAAG availability increased to 2 cards.
- American Patriot time between missiles increased from 1 second to 4 seconds, bringing it's rate of fire in line with other long range AA (BUK/HAWK).
- S-Korean K9 Thunder ammo loadout reduced from 105 to 48
- S-Korean K9 Thunder turret can now rotate.
- S-Korean K9 Thunder range increased from 29750 to 41300
- S-Korean K9 Thunder armor increased from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124.
- French VPM-120 model is fixed
- American M1IP RoF reduced from 10 to 9 as other Abrams.
- W-German Marder 2 AP gun range reduced from 2100 to 1925m (HE weapon already had a range of 1925m)
- W-German Marder 2 number of ammo carried reduced from 900 to 300
- W-German Marder 2 is not available anymore to Deckungsgruppe
- Helicopters rockets are now fired 2 by 2 (except for S-24).
- REDFOR S-24 rockets on helicopter accuracy on the move reduced from 35% to 30% and aim time increased from 0.2 to 1sec
- American A-10A Tunderbold ECM increased from 10% to 20%
- American Apache Longbow now fire it's Hellfire missiles in salvos of 2 with 4sec between salvos.
- American Kiowa Warrior Availability incresaed to 2 cards
- N-Korean H-5 flight model fixed
- N-Korean H-5 rear turret visually improved (we could unfortunately not make it work as in reality)
- N-Korean H-5 properly renamed B-5 (export name for the Chinese H-5)
- Chinese JH-7 is now available in every decks not only marine.
- all BLUFOR Harrier with 750kmh turn radius increased from 300 to 350m (the flight model could turn that much)
©2014 Eugen Systems and Focus Home Interactive. Developed by Eugen Systems. Published by Focus Home Interactive. Wargame: Red Dragon, Focus, Focus Home Interactive and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Focus Home Interactive. All rights reserved. All other names, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.