For those whom have missed the previous notes, DLC #3 will bring the Scandinavian countries (Denmark, Norway & Sweden) in the 90's.
A total of 60+ units are planned, roughly spread as:
- 5 choppers.
- 2 CVs.
- 2 supply units.
- 3 recon.
- 6 MBTs.
- 5 APCs/IFVs.
- 4 artillery units.
- 4 SPAAGs.
- 5 SAMs.
- 4 TDs.
- 16 infantry units.
- 9 planes, including 1 SEAD.
+ ... 1 mysterious non-Scandinavian unit. :twisted:
Unit #1 Swedish Gripen, in its then prototype livery:
Unit #2 Swedish P93 Scania supply truck:
Unit #3 is the Danish FKS (Frømandskorpset) naval commandos:
Unit #4: Danish F 35 Draken WDNS.
Unit #5: Swedish Lvkv 90.
Unit #6: Norwegian civilian-commandeered AS.350 recon helicopter.
Unit #7: Norwegian XA-186NO, which will come in APC & CV variant. It is an uparmored yet non-amphibious variant.
Unit #8: Swedish Stormpionjärer, combat engineers with flamethrower.
Unit #9: Danish F-100D in CAS role.
Unit #10: Norwegian CV9030N IFV (new version)
Unit #11: Danish Fennec TOW-2
Unit #12: Swedish A 32A Lansen (napalm)
Unit #13 and #14: Norvegian Leopard 1A5NO (behind), and Leopard 1A5NO2 (in front)
Unit #15: Danish Spejdervogn m/95 armored recon.
Unit #16: Danish Otomatic SPAAG.
Unit #17: Swedish Ikv 91/105.
Unit #18: Norwegian FSK.
Unit #19: Swedish Strv 103D ](in the foreground, the other two being its existing brothers).
Unit #20: Norwegian civilian-commandeered AS.332 (Super Puma) supply helo.
Unit #21: Swedish AMOS twin-mortar.
Unit #22: Norwegian NASAM.
Unit #23: Swedish Strv 121 (aka Leo2A4).
Unit #24: Norwegian NM45.
Unit #25: Norwegian F-16AM.
- fixing a bug that froze AI when loading one of the "old" campaign's save.
- invalid saves are now clearly visible on "Climb Mount Narodnaia".
- fixing some campaigns' battlegrounp models' errors.
- fixing S-Korean heliborne infantry in "2KW": it now generates an "Alamo-stykle" battle whenever landing in an enemy sector.
- fixing some self-propeled artillery turret which couldn't rotate 360°.
- comm& helicopters' base availability set at 6 per card.
- Polish T-72M1D stats aligned on the stats of the CSSR T-72M1K.
- REDFOR heavy artillery units now fire their full loadout in one salvo (affects Koksan, Pion, Malka).
- REDFOR OSA AK price reduced from 45$ to 40$.
- REDFOR OSA AKM price reduced from 75$ to 65$.
- Chinese HQ-61 service date changed from 1986 to 1988 [size=85](to model the HQ-61A missile variant, but name hasn't been changed yet).[/size]
- Chinese HQ-61 accuracy increased from 40% to 60%.
- N-Korean PON'GAE-2 price reduced from 60$ to 55$.
- Polish NEWA accuracy increased from 55% to 65%.
- BLUFOR Roland 2 missile range vs helicopter increased from 2100m to 2450m.
- W-German FRR ROLAND 2 price reduced from 55$ to 50$.
- W-German FRP ROLAND 2 price reduced from 55$ to 50$.
- American Super Cobra gets its AIM-9 back.
©2014 Eugen Systems and Focus Home Interactive. Developed by Eugen Systems. Published by Focus Home Interactive. Wargame: Red Dragon, Focus, Focus Home Interactive and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Focus Home Interactive. All rights reserved. All other names, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.