“Hilariously weird, with a solid gameplay base, it’s really quite brilliant.”
8/10 – Eurogamer
“...a game that surprises and amuses in equal measure.”
8/10 – Edge Online
“If you don’t absolutely love this game I hope you die of dysentery.”
Now more super amazing!
Super Amazing Wagon Adventure has been updated with new stuff to become Super Amazing Wagon Adventure Turbo! This free update includes more detailed character customization, three new wagons, and new surprises.
Super Amazing Wagon Adventure is a fast-paced 2d shooting game with a random story. You control a group of three migrants traveling west along a wagon trail. The game consists of short scenes that are sequenced together in a semi-random way to tell a crazy adventure story. One minute you could be massacring a herd of buffalo, the next attacked by eagles while falling off a cliff.
- Stupidly fast. The scene changes every 3-30 seconds with some new enemy or obstacle to overcome. Bears, snakes, spiders, buffalo, avalanches, fire, scorpions, sharks, bandits, wolves... the list is long.
- Random. The scenes you play are sequenced together in a semi-random way, so you never know which dangers you will face. Rare and bizarre events provide extra surprises.
- Unlockable wagons. New wagons with special weapons and characteristics are awarded for completing challenging tasks and surviving rare events.
- Customize your party. You pick your party members’ names and appearances. Name them after your friends and then watch them die one by one in brutal ways.
- A true challenge. There are no checkpoints or save games. When a party member dies, that party member stays dead for the rest of the game. The game is fair but unforgiving so beating it is a true accomplishment.
- 10 minutes to beat, hours to complete. If you can survive, the game only takes around 10 minutes to beat, but the random scenes, high difficulty, and unlockables keep you playing much longer.
- Survival mode. After conquering the main adventure, try one of the endless survival modes. See how long you can last against an infinite pack of wolves or a limitless stream of bears.