January 15th, 2014
The long awaited online story co-op mode is finally here for PC gamers! Please ensure that your game is set to auto-update to make sure you receive today's free update. The update is in its final development phases for consoles and we will announce a release date as soon as we have it set.
Keep an eye out for more news right here, on Facebook, and on Twitter!
Thanks for your patience!
- 505 Games
December 20th, 2013
When finalizing the Story Mode Online Coop patch, we came across some unexpected challenges that we are solving. In order to address the issues effectively we will not be able to publish the patch before the holidays as we planned.
We deeply regret this situation; we now expect to release Story Mode Online Coop in January. However, we have updated the game today with the following:
- Custom mapping for controller keys in order to support universal controllers
- A mouse sensibility option has been added
- Users will now be able to save their progression in safe houses (unlocked after Kovac island in multiplayer, unlocked after the first island in single player)
- Show real-time evolution of challenge score (hide by default, can be displayed during challenges by pressing F1).
- In game Santa for Steam (Just for the holidays)
Happy holidays and have a great new year!