“A work of pure absurdism glued together by a consistent, deadpan delivery and a perfectly curated visual style.”
5/5 – Giant Bomb
“A classic affirmation of the great wide imagination of the human mind.”
9/10 – Eurogamer
“Jazzpunk is hilarious, its script almost faultless, its pace relentless.”
9/10 – EDGE
Om dette spillet
Jazzpunk is a comedy adventure set in an alternate reality Cold War World, plagued with corporate espionage, CyberCrime, and sentient martinis. Gameplay is inspired by spoof comedy films and cartoons of yesteryear, with a focus on weird gadgets, exotic locales, and open-world style exploration.
- Stereographic Polygony Soundeo™, NOW IN COLOURVISON.
- A cast of over 360,000 polygons, working in concert.
- For the first time ever, the human voice captured and preserved in CryoSonic Stasis™, thawed before your very ears during NPC exchanges (voice acting).
- Half a dozen jokes.
- Contains 5% of recommended daily intake of vitamin C++
- Original soundtrack featuring exotic percussion and homemade analog electronic instruments.
Find out why PC Gamer says Jazzpunk is "easily one of the funniest games in years."