“Assault Android Cactus is a brilliantly conceived, masterfully designed bullet hell joy pit of fun.”
The Penny Arcade Report
“I played the hell out of the first five levels. It’s like a dancefloor laser massacre, and you’re Lady Gaga.”
Rock Paper Shotgun
“Assault Android Cactus is a freakishly relentless twin-stick shooter that’s as finely tuned as Usain Bolt’s calf muscles.”
Assault Android Cactus is a manic twin stick shooter combining arcade style action with hordes of enemies and transforming stages.
Junior Constable Cactus is outside her pay grade when she responds to a distress call only to be left stranded on a crippled space freighter under attack by its own robot workers. But using her wits, unlimited ammunition and all the androids she can conscript along the way, she will save the ship or run down her battery trying!
- Eight Playable Characters - Each android has a unique weapon set and play style, experiment to find which android suits you best.
- Dynamic 25 Stage Campaign - From lights out to shifting walls to giant flamethrowers, there are surprises on board the Genki Star that will keep you on your toes.
- Overwhelming Odds - Push back against hordes of robots with quick reactions and clever weapon tactics.
- Giant Robot Bosses - Challenge the guardian of each deck as they unleash bullet hell and stage covering special attacks.
- Extra Modes - take the Daily Drive challenge, tackle Boss Rush mode, explore the ingame Codex. unlock EX options and dive into the Infinity Drive.
- Local Co-Op Play - Join in with two, three or four players and experience escalating chaos. Supports Keyboard/Mouse and Gamepad configurations.