“Unholy Heights is a 2D game that perfectly blends the freedom of an indie game with the notorious creativity of Japanese developers. The basic concept is simply wonderful and is backed up with fun, refreshing gameplay.”
7/10 – DarkZero
“Unholy Heights is bound to put a smile on nearly everyone’s face”
4/5 – Video Game Writers
“At the end of the day, it's a cutesy fun experience . . . and horribly murdering adventurers is really quite satisfying.”
The Devil has converted a tenement building into monsters-only housing in Unholy Heights, a mashup of Tower Defense and Apartment Management Simulation. Sucker monsters into moving into your building, charge them rent and keep them happy by buying them furniture.
Unfortunately, heroes have caught wind of the Devil's plan, and will stop at nothing to wipe him out. Knock on residents' doors to call them to battle, trap heroes in devious pincer formations, and command your troops to victory. Monsters get jobs, fall in love, have children, and even skip out on their rent. Keep them happy or you might not have anyone to fight for you when heroes come knocking.
Being a landlord is a difficult job, but it can't be harder than running Hell...right?
- Every monster is different. Some are lazy. Some are strong. Some are perverts.
- Use an intuitive mouse-based control scheme to command your troops into battle.
- Encounter more than 20 different monster species, and take their money.
- Build a reputation with different monster families based on your performance and play style.
- Take on quests at your pace to unlock new monsters and furniture.
- Build a stronger army as residents have children far stronger than themselves.
- Get monsters in the mood for love with inappropriately shaped erotic cakes.
- Look on in horror as lovingly hand-drawn monsters and humans horribly slaughter each other over money.
- Monster occupations, hobbies and desires are all procedurally generated to keep you on your toes.