This content requires the base game DCS World on Steam in order to play.
This game is in Early Access. See more details below.
AUTUMN SALE! Offer ends December 2
Current key features of the beta software already include:
- Unmatched flight physics providing the most realistic and dynamic conventional helicopter experience on the PC
- Multiple player positions, including pilot, co-pilot, and flight engineer
- Accurate and highly detailed 3D cockpit featuring six-degrees-of-freedom technology compatible with head-tracking devices
- Interactive cockpit controls that allow you to operate systems using the mouse
- Accurate modeling of the Mi-8MTV2 instruments, weapons, engines, radios, fuel, electrical, and hydraulic systems
- Accurate audio environment based on custom Mi-8MTV2 sound samples
- Three introductory missions from the upcoming campaign in development for the final version
- Mission Editor that allows you to create your own, unlimited mission scenario using hundreds of supporting AI and static objects
- Quickstart manual, interactive and video training lessons to get you started on flight control and weapons delivery
- Created using real Mi-8MTV2 documentation and close cooperation with real pilots to ensure accuracy
Features not included in the initial open beta version of the product, but planned for final release include:
- Complete flight manual
- Comprehensive training course
- Complete campaign
- Variety of single combat missions
- Complete damage model
- Additional avionics modeling
- Additional weapons, including bombs and door guns
- Sling load modeling
- New infantry models and animations
- Multiplayer coop mode for network play in the same helicopter planned for future update
The Fighter Collection Ltd, Imperial War Museum, Duxford Airfield, Cambridge, CB2 4QR, England, UK.
(c) 2013 The Fighter Collection, DCS and DCS: P-51D Mustang are registered trademarks of The Fighter Collection Ltd.
All rights reserved. (c) 2012 Eagle Dynamics. All rights reserved.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.