JOURNAL ENTRY #1
- So it appears a dual-gun wielding man and a sword wielding woman have crashed landed on this ship. The room I am in seems like a generator room with a bright yellow cube. I figure the woman should proceed first as she wields a sword which'd be better at close range and then I can send in the man to attack from a range. This worked efficiently and I managed to gather to enough resources to level up both my characters a few times. JOURNAL ENTRY #2
- Warning symbols appear all around the generator room, I figure my objective is to protect that for now, so I use the woman's special ability which lets her move significantly faster to get back to the base. I make and it is swarmed by multiple enemies. My gunman follows and I use his special ability which buffs our damage in the room. We manage to fight off the enemies and return to exploring the ship. I now come across what I imagine to be an escape, so I grab the generator core and run using the woman's special ability to get out faster. We escape and that's floor one done. JOURNAL ENTRY #3
- After upgrading my characters a few times and equipping them with the new gear found, I continue using the same strategy as before. After reaching a shop I spend a lot of money on new equipment for my characters. Bad idea, I now have no money to spend on health. Enemies appear in the next room so I send the sword wielding woman in to fight them and send the gunman back to base. A wave comes and I manage to fight them off, but I forget about the woman who sadly gets overwhelmed with enemies and dies. After two more waves I finally find the exit and escape. Alone. JOURNAL ENTRY #4
- Alone on the next floor, I begin searching for the rooms, I find the exit almost instantly and figure it's my best interest to escape now so I can get a good score. I grab the generator and head down. JOURNAL ENTRY #5
- This is where things start to get difficult. I begin by upgrading my character and saving enough money for healing. I start searching the rooms and each is a struggle. I narrowly survive each room and gather enough money to heal regularly. A wave is now incoming. I prepare by heading to the base. Enemies flood in from 3 directions and I fend them off the best I can. Eventually I'm overwhelmed and just like my partner, I die.
This game is fantastic fun, it has gameplay like Faster Than Light with elements from The Binding Of Isaac, give it a try!
Közzétéve: 30 június 2014