Note: This Early Access game may or may not change significantly over the course of development. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you may want to wait until the game progresses further in development. Learn more
The October Update of Kingdoms Rise is now Live!
Full change-log here;
- Missed have added back-swing time, increased to make initiative like the original system
- Getting parried bars you from re-attacking for a short time (like original system)
- Damage is now based on swing speed (avoid taking hits from back-swings and swing beginnings
- scaled damage based on hit position along the blade (so hitting with handle hurts less, hitting with blade tip hurts lots)
- increased time window to parry a parry-lock swing
- made parry-locks no longer require holding the parry button all the way up to the contact point (it's now automatic this like old system)
- REMOVED: Dash attacks
- (slightly) reduced the 'player facing' angle threshold for parries (so shields can't block attacks coming from behind)
- Moved the attack-v-attack clash timing so that they happen more like in the old system
- CHANGED: The timing for combos
- FIXED: key-binding menu
- FIXED: volume sliders don't work
- FIXED: M&B mode not saving out to client configs
- FIXED: Cloth and hair tones not saving to client configs
- FIXED: some customize options can be skipped over by scrolling left through the arrays
- Made shields more fallible, more harshly judge timing
- FIXED: Attack back-swings have no fade-out blend
- Screen effects (blood etc.) now clear up while spectating/dead
- Wing Capes have been removed for the sake of those people who suffer lag issues becomes of them. They will be added back in once the game has adequate options to support them.
Known Issues still not fixed in this hotfix:
The Disconnect button can still cause the game to crash
The landing animation cuts off the fire-circle animation
Chat is still weird while dead and across round changes
Get in early and help this game take shape!
Kingdoms Rise is the intellectual property of Flyleap Studios Pty. Ltd., all rights reserved. Please don't sue us.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.