In the following months we will be releasing two new updates!
Besides fixing current issues and improving things based on your suggestions, we will also be adding some new content.
If you have anything you'd like to see fixed/improved/implemented, we've opened a suggestions thread where you can speak your mind: http://steamcommunity.com/app/248610/discussions/0/620696934091812458/
- The first update should come no later than November 25. It will bring a new campaign, new items and many improvements/clarifications to existing features.
- The second update will be released mid-December. Expect new content from this one as well.
Expect major improvements to the in-game editor and overall modding capability as well, though it's unclear whether these will be in the first or the second update.
Based on your feedback/reports, here's patch #2. If everything goes right after this one, we'll be taking our time to release a bigger update, keep posted for news!
Game version 1.0.2
- You can now move arrested enemies and secured hostages between map floors.
- Increased maximum path length.
- Stars from random maps are now usable.
- Some Steam Achievements related to campaign not working as intended (e.g. Hardcore).
- Crash when changing map floors with a Stealth trooper deployed.
- Exporting replay to video resulting in videos without sound.
- Crash/bug related to older mods.
- Some random generator maps having misaligned doors/objects.
- Missing descriptions for Tazer/Shields.
- Removed single-plan challenges for multi-storey maps.
- The stealth “Fire” button also shows up for suppressed pistols.
- Fixed random generator not working when manually editing the seed with certain values.
- Fixed an issue (one of many) with Creative X-FI sound cards that could lead to a crash.
- MacOSX: fixed black borders on some objects.
- Linux: fixed freeze when clicking URL buttons.
“If you like your puzzles pausable and plausable, your firefights fierce and your tactical options abundant, this is sure to be one of the best things you buy this year.”
Rock, Paper, Shotgun
“If you’re a fan of the SWAT games, Rainbow Six, Frozen Synapse, (...) then you’ve probably got Door Kickers pencilled in your diary, perhaps even accompanied by a couple of exclamation marks.”
“It’s a thing of beauty and manages to capture the planning and satisfying execution of more complex strategy games, as well as the gung-ho and the popping-off of growly man in military shooters. (...) It’s probably the best man-shootery game I’ve played in years.”
The built in Level and Mission Editor makes it easy to create custom levels and share them with the community. And its easy to create new weapons and gear too, check out the madness in our workshop!
This game was picked with help from the Steam Community. To vote for other games you’d like to see made available on Steam, please visit Steam Greenlight.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.