Good day there, chap! If you are reading this, you have clearly found yourself upon the interesting game called 'Toribash'. (Before I state any more, pardon my keyboard! My grammer is great, but I cannot say so about the keyboard!), I shall simply explain the pros and cons to it, and if what I beleive might sway your decision, I am satisfied ( :D )!
First we must put this game in retrospect and look at the optimistic view. I shall now list the pros.
* Great graphics
* Runs smoothly for laptops with RAM and extra disk space
* Only 272 Megabits (Extremely miniscule amount!)
* Physics compare to real life scenarious
* Has multiple tutorials
* Has Multiplayer
* Runs with multiple languages
* Computer bots
* Custumizable Avatars
* Mod content
* Texture Packs
* Innovative designing
* Creative Idea
* Thousands of guides
* Youtube videos (more guides!)
* Simple design
* FREE TO PLAY! (Got to love money XD )
There sure are alot of positive things! But, alas, there usually is some sort of demise to games. Now I shall list my personal cons.
* (Alledgedly) Bugs
* (Alledgedly) Lags out with crappy computers
* (Alledgedly) Tutorial might be confusing and doesn't explain
* (Alledgedly) A lack of background might confuse or bore some
* (Alledgedly) Community can be very unfrienldy
* (Alledgedly) Long wait times for servers
* (Alledgedly) Tutorial doesn't explain
* (Alledgedly) No content available
* (Alledgedly) Overpriced customizables
* (Alledgedly) Boring Graphics.
(All of the cons were said by users, but I have had none of these issues or complaints correlating to the subject).
Honestly, I rate this game 9/10 because it still has to iron out alledged bugs, but it is extremely unique and has amazing graphics. It takes up little space, runs on modern computers and allows for mod content AND the creation of it. Multiple languages are provided, along with user customizable charecters, backgrounds, textures, sound files, etc. Thank you for sparing your time to consider this work of coding genius and it is all free!
Have anything you want to add? Comment below and I will be sure to contimplaint and decide to add this to my short and quaint review! Thank you!