Indsendt: 24. februar
What I love about this game is that it takes the essence of Super Smash Bros. with the customization of Custom Robo and then adds a little Mega Man like Story Mode where you collect parts and alternate color schemes. If you have ever played SSB and felt that you could never find a character that fit welll, now you can make one. The game use a similar control scheme where you have the standard or "A" button attacks and then depending on what parts you equip you can add your special attacks/abilities or "B" Button moves. You can even change which direction you use for the move combo to your own liking. There are plenty of parts to choose from, once you unlocked them of course. The only issue I have is that there is a lack of size cusomiztion, being able to change your character's size would help give the game more of a SSB vibe as that ga,me has heavy to light characters which affect speed and knock out. Despite that, you will have plenty of options to choose from, such as Powerful Uppercuting Fist to legs that boost speed to cores that boost shielding ability to Shoulders that give you extra jumps and the effects can be foud on multiple part types or sometimes on the same part type but in a different look, which is makes the customizing easier both functionally or comsemticly.
The only concerns are the lack of online multi player and the tournament mode where the CPU players must be made out of a dense alloy as they can still remain in the battle despite having 300 damage but you little robo will have a hard time staying once it has 100 damage; they also must have been modeled on that one guy who spams the same moves as they love to and will not hesitate to use the same move repeatedly.
- Runs Great, no bugs or crashing
- Lots of variety in Character Customization
- Adventure Mode is fun with secrets to find and parts to unlock
- Tournament Mode is a good test of skill (or of how cheap you robo's fighting style is)
- Tour. Mode CPU needs to be brought back to Earth (So when I uppercut them at 200 DMG they go flying)
- Tour. Mode CPU need to be more randomize, fighting the same Bots can be annoying (Looking at you Drill Guy)
- Lack of on Online Features
Worth the small amount of money if you love any of the above mentioned games.