This update features bug fixes as well as some new features that have been backported from Dominions 4. Wastelands now have their own unique random names and support for modern screen resolutions have been added. A bug in the random number generation has also been fixed that could result in very strange results from time to time.
* Improved detection of dead disciples
* Special random land names for wastelands
* Sanitize file name when saving maps
* Golems etc start at an age of zero years
* Marble Oracle had an eye too much
* Site info prints healing and undead killing too
* Province population capped at 300000 inhabitants
* Bloodletting could affect inanimates
* Communion was drained too much
* Added support for many new screen resolutions including 4K
* Fixed undefined behavior in crc calculation
* Fixed heightfield clipping bug.
* Fixed bug in random numbers
* Typos fixed
“Insane amount of depth that allows for a cornucopia of different strategies, random maps, multiplayer for 21 nations, hefty reference manual, playable on multiple operating systems, easily modified, there's always something to do, tons of nations, spells, units, and magic items.”
8/8 – Out of Eight
“If you're the kind of gamer who does a happy dance when you see a thick, well-written manual chock-full of useful information and tips, you're going to love Dominions 3.”
8.2 – Gamespot
“OK, let’s get one thing clear. A lot of people will not appreciate Dominions 3”
Flash of Steel
This game was picked with help from the Steam Community. To vote for other games you’d like to
see made available on Steam, please visit Steam Greenlight.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.