STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
+ Fixed bug when new skins of pets were changing after every restart of the game.
+ Fixed fonts of Japanese localization.
+ Fixed memory leak after the construction of the wooden towers or catapults.
+ Fixed bug when wave of monsters didn’t go to the stockpile and stood still.
+ Fixed bug when rats nest appears under water.
+ Fixed bug when chickens arrives at wrong position outside the level.
+ Fixed: when chickens on farm reached up to maximum population, they began to hatch outside the farm.
+ Fixed: wooden tower inflicted damage to the player's catapults.
+ Fixed: monsters didn't bring loot and experience after death from catapults.
+ Fixed bug when dwarf cut the tree endlessly, if he already did it at the time of starting the game.
+ Fixed animation of dwarf riding a trolley.
+ Fixed: quick ladder is no longer blocking the construction of objects behind it.
+ Other minor fixes and improvements.
Sisters in Arms is an official DLC to Craft the World that features new characters, special items, weapons, and decor, as well as creatures with new abilities.
● New characters: Female dwarves. The hard-working dwarves will be joined by their charming sisters in arms. Female dwarves have a little less health than their male counterparts, but their movement speed is significantly higher. They will defend the shelter and explore the dungeons along with the male dwarves.
●Pets: We’ve made two kinds of pets for you that can be called upon to hunt pests, guard the dwarves’ home, and protect their masters. Having a pet also significantly increases your comfort level.
●Mobile equipment: The dwarves have become more self-sufficient and now use temporary ladders without waiting for the player’s help if they can’t reach a certain spot. They also have access to parachutes that allow them to jump from high places without getting hurt.
● Defensive weapons: Dwarves armed with shields receive additional armor and can sometimes block attacks completely, but their speed is also slightly reduced. Several kinds of shields of various weights and armor levels are available in the DLC.
● When you zoom out on the map, resource-gathering locations will be marked with their corresponding icons. This will make it much easier to find the resource you need on the map.
● New dwarven defensive equipment: The mechanized catapult is effective against large groups of monsters and deals damage to an area from long range.
● In this update you will gain access to various panels for finishing walls. Keep in mind that you can choose their appearance with a click just like stucco.
● Wine casks that have been placed will occasionally generate bottles of wine that have several useful features.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.