STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Sisters in Arms is an official DLC to Craft the World that features new characters, special items, weapons, and decor, as well as creatures with new abilities.
● New characters: Female dwarves. The hard-working dwarves will be joined by their charming sisters in arms. Female dwarves have a little less health than their male counterparts, but their movement speed is significantly higher. They will defend the shelter and explore the dungeons along with the male dwarves.
●Pets: We’ve made two kinds of pets for you that can be called upon to hunt pests, guard the dwarves’ home, and protect their masters. Having a pet also significantly increases your comfort level.
●Mobile equipment: The dwarves have become more self-sufficient and now use temporary ladders without waiting for the player’s help if they can’t reach a certain spot. They also have access to parachutes that allow them to jump from high places without getting hurt.
● Defensive weapons: Dwarves armed with shields receive additional armor and can sometimes block attacks completely, but their speed is also slightly reduced. Several kinds of shields of various weights and armor levels are available in the DLC.
● When you zoom out on the map, resource-gathering locations will be marked with their corresponding icons. This will make it much easier to find the resource you need on the map.
● New dwarven defensive equipment: The mechanized catapult is effective against large groups of monsters and deals damage to an area from long range.
● In this update you will gain access to various panels for finishing walls. Keep in mind that you can choose their appearance with a click just like stucco.
● Wine casks that have been placed will occasionally generate bottles of wine that have several useful features.
+ Models of dwarves were significantly improved, were modified old animations and added new.
+ Increased base speed of dwarves. For various armor added parameter – agility, which affect on dwarf’s movement speed.
+ Improved dwarves AI. Idle dwarves can take tasks by themselves inside the shelter: patrolling the perimeter, eating food, have a rest, removing bushes, preparing dishes, improving furniture, hunting pests.
+ Added dialog with common statistic for each dwarf – how much monsters he destroyed, how many blocks dig etc.
+ Added additional slot to the dwarf’s equipment.
+ If player sends a dwarf for sleep but shelter’s boundaries have been broken then dwarf notify about this.
+ Released ability of mass building/replacing the several blocks. You should select block, then move cursor through the level while holding down the right mouse button.
+ Spiders now can create colonies by increasing their population. The more older spider the more dangerously it becomes.
+ Inside the shelter with insufficient comfort may arrive the rat’s nest. Rats fill the shelter, eat food from tables, destroy wheat fields and could become dangerous.
+ Temporary portals opened with spell can be closed now by player.
+ Added lightning and sound of thunder during the heavy rain.
+ Dwarves improve mage skill when preparing elixirs. Swimmer skill improves when dwarf get into the water, climber skill improves when dwarf climbs at the wall 5 blocks high.
+ Archer’s skill increases speed of shooting.
+ Wooden stuff now available earlier in the tech tree.
+ Added new equipment item – parachute which helps dwarves to jump from any height without damage.
+ Added popup dialog with major parameters for weapon, armor and tools.
+ Hens on farm lay eggs even if their population reached the maximum level.
+ Fixed bug when goblin drops the steeled loot after every kick.
+ Fixed bug with direct control of dwarf when he was waiting for elevator.
+ Fixed bug with using portal and illumination spells near the unexplored area.
+ Fixed boss went in cycles at the beetles’ biome.
+ Dozens of minor bugs fixes.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.