Přidáno: 27. listopadu 2014
Okay so you should definitely get this game. Why? Well Debra, Simone, the Internet, let's get down to it.
- the gameplay. Simple, and so much fun. Either shoot stuff, smash stuff, or grab a Boeing and just plain fly like the biggest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Delta Airlines ever employed.
- the concept. Do you want to be a shark? Hell yes you do. Do you want to be a giant shark on steroids that can make glitter bombs that can seriously mess with every Boeing within a quarter mile? Hell yes you do. Do you want to be a little man who runs around and shoots that giant shark with a 9mm pistol?!? Probably not! But do it anyways.
- the graphics. Lush, beautiful graphics like these need to be seen by all! What with all the... squares... and rectangles. Seriously, it's simple. So you can play it with pretty much anything. No, not you Celeron users.
- the devs. Literally no sound from them. Are they still working on this? Who knows. Do they even know how awesome this game is doing? Probably not. Are they still alive, or were they some of the people you shot in the airport in that Modern Warfare 2 scene? Yeah, it was like 28 seconds in. You shot them.
- the world. I think custom maps could really help this game out. Walking down the same path every time gets kinda lame. Imagine a world where there are MORE TREES. Can you even do that? I hope so.
- the shark. He's got limited attacks. Like more limited than Apple's range of devices in 2010. It's either smash RIGHT in front of you, or the glitter bomb which is all around you. I think a freakin' laser beam on his forehead would help significantly.
Buy it. Play it. Get the devs back over here so that we see some new content. It's a good game and it deserves your money.