i had a lot of doubt about this game. But after seeing it go on sale i decided to buy it. i havnt finsihed the game yet am still currently playing now. So my review is about the first 4 hours of gameplay.
Cons: 1. missions seem repetative
2. collision detection needs to be tweaked a bit. had a few zombies hit me when they clearly didnt touch me.
3. Not as open world as i would have liked or thought it would be.
pros: 1. Tons of zombies to kill
2. Decent amount of weapons you can choose from without having to level up to obtain.
3. really cool kill cams
4. Unless you play on the hardest difficulty game isnt too hard but still isnt easy.
5. levels seem to be pretty long
6. Multiplayer which i havnt been able to use yet since....well i have no friends haha.
there are tons more cool stuff i didnt list just buy the damn game and find out yourself Xd
its sorta like Call of duty world at wars Nazi zombies but you arent trapped in a small area.
i give this game a 8/10 thumbs up