April 10th, 2014
Patch Notes 4.9.2014
With our biggest update yet came some bugs! Here are some fixes that were done with 4/9's update.
- Fixed an Exploit where prone players took no damage
- Fixed lootable items that were not able to be looted
- Fixed Exploits with item duplication and deletion when stacking
- Changed vehicle spawns for territories to eliminate issues where too many vehicles would spawn
- Fixed an exploit where persistent account level up rewards provided money on a fresh spawn allowing players to gain money
- Fixed an Exploit where resetting your spawn or falling out of the map would award you additional skill level points with the proper account level reward unlocked.
- Fixed Wasteland map spawns being too high cause players to take falling damage when spawning
- Fixed several nutritional items and health items that had incorrect sizes
- Fixed Courier Mission turn-in points in Museum Outpost
- Fixed an issue causing Lakeside Safe Zone courier packages to spawn in Riverside Outpost
- Fixed an issue where grenades were no longer damaging players
- Fixed an issue where items purchased for Nether Gold were being overwritten by Persistent Account level up rewards
- Fixed Global Inventory capacity not increasing with Account Level up reward unlocks
- Fixed Several locations where players would get stuck and need to log out to get free
- Fixed several broken text strings that displayed unintelligible information
- Those with exploited cash were reset to $2,000.
April 9th, 2014
Help Admins Fight Hackers!
In an effort to help fight cheating and abusive players, we will be taking a community-based approach to fighting hacks! To start off, PoXyz (Admin) and myself will be helping monitor servers along with other server admins. Along with your help, we can make a big difference.
How to Help
Your best bet is to report hacking or abusive players immediately via the the player report form located here https://forums.playnether.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Player-Hack-Report-Form
We will have this open when we are monitoring servers.
What is important to share?
The server name, name of player, and reason for reporting are the most important pieces of information that will help us catch any abusive or cheating players. Sharing video or images will also help greatly especially when we are not online to jump on the server.
Player Report Form : https://forums.playnether.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Player-Hack-Report-Form
This is just the start of the community approach and we welcome feedback and suggestions