Publisert: 31. oktober, 2014
This is one the best game I have ever played.
This game is so perfect, or almost.
First of all, this is a simulator of life evolution, with Cellular, Creature, Tribal, Civilization and Space stage. All of those are epic. The cellular one is pretty cool as introduction of the game, but a little too short, the creature stage is very nice, I love it, this is RPG, then comes Tribal and Civilizations stages which are strategical gamemodes, they are pretty cool too, and the comes the ♥♥♥♥ing best part of the game, the space stage, you are free to evolve your empire in an ENTIERE galaxy which contains more than 500 000 stars, and those stars contains between 1 and 8 planets (rocky and gas and satellites). The variety is so complex. You can encounter so many alien empires, you create your own creature along your history from Cell to Space captain. you create your own vehicules, buildings, villagers and spaceships, this is awesome.
There are some negative points though, the server are closed, EA abandonned this wonderful game, this is so sad.
Also, there are caracteristics for vehicules in Civilisation stage : speed, attack and health, that is not as customisable as in cilisation stage for the Space stage, too bad, I would have loved to see those in the space stage, but overall this is an amazing game with the biggest map ever and a very very very long gameplay.
I have played it more than 300 hours as a non-steam game ! Play it ! it worths !!!
- I recommand particullary the Space stage if you like space and other stages if you like simulation, rpg and/or strategy.
- The editor is very complete, you can customise what you want with lots of templates for vehicules, buildings and creatures.
- There are lots of mods downloadables on the internet.
- Very long gameplay and amazing freedom
- Playable adventures on different types of planets and different kind of adventures (discretion, attack, defense, quest etc...)
- Finally, I give the note of 9/10 to this game.