STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
SUMMER SALE! Offer ends July 5
SUMMER SALE! Offer ends July 5
Includes 20 items: Super House of Dead Ninjas, Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe, Fist Puncher, Volgarr the Viking, Soundodger+, Sounddodger+ Soundtrack, Westerado: Double Barreled, Oblitus, Mega Coin Squad, Duck Game, Zenzizenzic, Wasted, Traverser, Headlander, Rise & Shine, Desync, Small Radios Big Televisions, Headlander - Soundtrack, Small Radios Big Televisions - Soundtrack, Glittermitten Grove
Hello Fellow Dodgers,
It's been a long time, but for some reason the community hasn't stopped making levels! For that reason alone, we've gone ahead and made a huge update to Soundodger, just for the fans. We even had fans help put together the latest DLC pack, s3! Aside from that, we've introduced a new Hug bullet as well as the dreaded 3D Mode. Full list of stuff below!
- new "hug bullet" type. Requires the player to touch it before it leaves the arena (featured extensively in DLC)
- new DLC pack "s3", containing 19 new levels, over an hour of content (1hr 17min)
- new unlockable 3D Mode, allowing you to play a "3D" version of any level (main game or user levels). Unlocks after you've played every level from the main game.
- folder support for user levels
- controller search toggle now saved between sessions
- adjusted difficulty rating on various levels
- tweaked choreography on some levels
- moved DLC files into DLC folder
- changed "back" button at song selection to read "main menu"
- added hearts & hugs page to help screen
- Editor: added staggered loading for larger levels
- Editor: ability to use decimal values for spinrate & timewarp markers (in XML)
- Editor: added bullet marker heads for bullet types
- Editor: added bullet marker colors for bullet patterns
- Editor: added hug and heart bullets to info panel and filters
- Editor: added special marker head for error bullets
- Editor: added ability to nudge selected markers via +/-
- Editor: added support to display up to 30 enemies in info panel
- Editor: added ability to take clean screenshot of game preview
- Editor: updated hotkey cheatsheet
- fixed white text not visible during level select
- fixed Adult Swim button on Title Screen to reflect new URL
- fixed white score text visibility
- fixed slow bullets disappearing in 60fps mode
- fixed spelling on cheat code
- fixed error when trying to scroll past a song with no mp3
- fixed enemies not disappearing at end of level
- Editor: prevented pasting copied bullets into timewarp/spinrate
- Editor: fixed mouse visibility when exiting in fullscreen preview
- Editor: fixed bullet markers collapsing on each other when dragging quickly
- Editor: fixed spinrate markers being unselectable when underneath timewarp markers
“It’s a thing of beauty, this game.”
Rock Paper Shotgun
“A lovely and brutal exercise in pure arcade music gaming.”
4/5 – Hardcore Gamer
“Soundodger+ is less a game and more an entirely different way to experience music.”
4.5/5 – PC World
TM & © 2013 Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.