STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Includes 10 items: Crypt of the NecroDancer, Crypt of the NecroDancer Extended Soundtrack, Crypt of the Necrodancer Soundtrack, Crypt of the NecroDancer Extras, Crypt of the NecroDancer Extended Soundtrack 2, Crypt of the NecroDancer: AMPLIFIED, Crypt of the NecroDancer: AMPLIFIED OST - Danny Baranowsky, Crypt of the NecroDancer: AMPLIFIED OST - FamilyJules7X and A_Rival, Crypt of the NecroDancer: AMPLIFIED OST - Virt and Girlfriend Records, Crypt of the NecroDancer: AMPLIFIED OST - OCRemix
This update fixes various bugs. The full changelog is below:
- Aria Deathless Leaderboard now properly configured
- Zone 5 variants of bosses (ex: Deep Blues, King Conga, etc) added to Level Editor
- Fortissimole added to Level Editor
- Fixed issue where the camera would break if you attacked an Electric Orb projectile while wearing a Crown of Teleportation
- Now able to dig walls generated with Earth Spell with level-0 dig.
- Frankensteinway electric floor tiles no longer ignore iframes, Ring of Courage, Shield Spell, etc.
- Tempo: Enchant Scroll & Telepathy Circlet removed from pool; Gold weapons put back into pool
- Tempo: Timer now resets when he picks up items out of containers (Barrels/Crates) and loose Bombs.
- Hard Mode Sarcophagi are immune to Fear Scroll.
- Nightmare’s shadow no longer affects power meters on the batteries.
- Mary: when standing on top of the Lamb, Fortissimole’s splash damage no longer kills the Lamb.
- Mary: fixed issue where Coral Riff couldn’t hurt the Lamb at all
- Earth Spell can no longer push Frankensteinway's Electric Orbs on top of the switches.
- Mary & Bolt: base spear removed from item pool (so you can no longer find duplicate base spears in chests)
- Mary Phasing mode: Lamb now follows Mary into the wall.
- Mystery Mode: Monocle can no longer be used to see actual items inside of containers, Shrines, etc.
- Randomizer Mode: Food Shopkeeper can’t have more than 1 HP (it was causing crashes)
- Tempo: Uncertainty Shrine removed
- Nocturna’s final boss now has a spawn limit.
- Nocturna’s final boss: fixed extra beat that was happening when the song looped.
- Pulse Spell put back into the game.
- Tempo & Mary: Throwing and picking up their starting weapons no longer breaks Low%
- Cursed Wraiths & Gorgons can no longer bypass Stairs immunity
- Nocturna’s credits video fixed
- Localization tweaks and adjustments.
That's right! Crypt of the NecroDancer: AMPLIFIED has left Early Access and has now launched fully on Steam!
Here's what's in our massive launch update:
Only 1000 will ever be made! Order yours today!
Nab one of our official NecroDancer shirts, while supplies last!
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.