Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
SPECIAL PROMOTION! Offer ends in
SPECIAL PROMOTION! Offer ends in
Merry Cryptmas, everyone!!!
Check out our fun Cryptmas video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AcVugh7nD4
And our Cryptmas mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=361199378
And our "Peace On Earth" update, version 0.391!:
- Added a new playable character: Dove, the pacifist!
- Added new NPCs to the lobby: janitor and diamond dealer!
- Made it so crates and barrels are now never empty, and sometimes contain something dangerous…
- Made Shrine of Peace give you 2 heart containers when activated, instead of just 1
- Removed central spike trap from Conga1 and replaced it with a speed-up tempo trap to make it easier to bomb the throne
- Various fixes related to confused enemies and confusion particles
- Fixed bug where jumping on a trapdoor on last beat of a song would prevent you from falling
- Fixed bug where ring of courage wasn't working against spike traps
- Fixed bug where erasing crates/barrels in level editor would cause them to reappear and duplicate when you play the level
- Fixed bug where players could kill themselves while falling down trapdoor to retain gold in lobby
- Fixed bug where dropping crates or barrels down trap doors and then dying while falling down that trap door would result in items being placed in lobby
- Fixed issue where 'woah!' would play for every ice slide
- Confuse particles, frozen enemies, and gigantism all now flicker on the final beat before the effect wears off
- Fixed bug where starting bombs in level editor were inconsistent
- Fixed bug where winning while playing a gamedata mod would fail to progress to post-game screen
- Made Aria and Dove die if they pick up a weapon
- Fixed bug where Transmute was changing Blood Shop costs to 1/1/1 every time
- Fixed issue where you could theoretically get infinite score via Death Metal spawns and transmute spell
We've had an amazing year, thanks to all of you. Thank you, and Merry Cryptmas, from the NecroDancer team!!
Blood Magic, Blood Drum, Boots of Pain, and more!:
- Added a bit more variability to the initial setups of all of the boss battles
- Added an option to allow the display of ‘hints’ when standing next to items
- Made it so that you can cast spells even before they’ve cooled down. This “Blood Magic” just costs you some health.
- Made it so you only attack crates/barrels/urns if you’re adjacent to them (regardless of what weapon you have)
- Added ‘Blood Drum’ item and ‘Boots of Pain’ that do damage to enemies you walk towards
- Fixed some Death Metal bugs and also made it so you can’t double bomb him before he teleports
- Made Teh Urn also give out a spell and some food, in addition to the powerful item it previously gave out
- Made Ring of Mana cut cooldown delay by 1/4 rather than 1/2 and cause all spells to have more powerful effects
- Fixed a few Bard bugs, including the bug where Bard took no damage on hot coals
- Fixed some longstanding input bugs that prevented exiting the game and navigating menus
- Fixed issue where enemies could fall down trapdoors and not let other enemies fall
- Fixed issue where player could drop a monkey down a trapdoor and avoid it
- Fixed issue where Bard could move quickly onto and off a trap without triggering it
- Made barrels and crates have something inside them slightly more often
- Made it so Teh Urn can be opened by hitting it with a weapon and dealing 5 or more damage, instead of 9
- Made crates/barrels say “EMPTY CRATE” or “EMPTY BARREL” when opened and empty
- Made Blood Shops have slightly better items
- Made transmogrifier NPC cost 1/2 as much
We hope you enjoy the update!
UPDATED to version 0.389:
- Fixed bug where Blood Magic’s damage was being reduced by armor and other things
UPDATED to version 0.390:
- Fixed an irregularity in the Deep Blues boss battle changes
- Fixed a bug in the Options menu where ‘Done’ wasn’t doing anything
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.