“The music is perfect, the visuals are nice…everything just comes together beautifully.”
Indie Game Magazine
“It’s a game that has a clear principle of design behind it, supported by almost idyllic aesthetics”
Screen Shaped Eyes
“While exploring the island, the player triggers certain changes, some of which are potentially unexpected.”
Objectively 7.5/10 – Objective Game Reviews
Sobre este jogo
InFlux is a puzzle game that mixes exploration and puzzle platforming in a series of beautiful natural and abstract environments. You are a mysterious metal sphere which falls from the sky, traversing an apparently deserted island dotted with cubic structures of glass and steel. Each glasshouse is a puzzle to be solved.
- Sit in a comfy chair and become as relaxed as you have ever been while playing a video game
- Solve a series of mind-bending cubic puzzle structures connected by...
- A series of beautiful, naturalistic hub world environments to roll around
- Meet a majestic and enigmatic humpback whale
- Works great with keyboard and mouse or your Xbox 360 controller
- A completely original soundtrack by musical genius Jonathan Yandel